2018 Cyclone Warranty

We bought our Cyclone 4200 brand new in April 2018, (it's a 2018, not 2017, sorry) how has the 1 yr warranty held up for everyone?? There are a handful of items I'd love to address, just curious how Heartland's customer service and warranty hold up??
d9c99c6bed59b9e19b12753a40b17c87.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

jimtoo

Re: 2017 Cyclone Warranty

Hi Kristalandfam,

You have that you purchased in April 2017, joined the forum in April 2018. Did you purchase in 2017 or is that a mistake. If you purchased in 2017 your warranty is over.

Jim M

danemayer

Hi Kristalandfam,

Not sure what you're asking if your 1 year warranty expired in April.

Some of your appliances and components may have a longer warranty provided by their respective manufacturers. Your dealer can coordinate for you with those manufacturers who do provide a longer warranty.

Sorry guys, lol, we purchased April 2018!! It's a 2018, still under warranty.

danemayer

If you can take your rig back to the selling dealer, the warranty work will be coordinated by the dealer. The warranty statement in your trailer manual details what's covered. There are a few limitations, such as minor adjustments where there's a 90 day window.

You don't have to go to the selling dealer. Any Heartland dealer is authorized to work on your rig, but not every dealer is willing to work on units they didn't sell.

A lot of dealers are pretty backed up on work schedules, so you might consider locating an independent servicer, or perhaps a mobile servicer who will come to you. You will need prior approval from Heartland in order to use them. With mobile service, you're responsible for the service/travel charge, but that's often less than the cost of hauling your trailer, and it's definitely more convenient. You'll find that Heartland is pretty flexible about giving approval. And if there's something minor that you can repair on your own, they may agree to ship the parts directly to you for self-repair.

If the dealer has trouble getting a warranty repair authorized, you can call Heartland Customer Service directly at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. Sometimes miscommunications come about just because of the number of people at the dealership involved in handling warranty service. If that happens, a direct call from you to Heartland may clear it up.

pjones1969

What kind of issues? Just asking because it may be more convenient to address them yourself...... with the help of the forum of course.

The whole fender above the tires ripped off 3 weeks in, on the road, the master bedroom window leaks like crazy when it rains, 3 doors don't shut anymore, and a door frame has come off completely. Rear awning is struggling, has very low/slow retract. This is only after 1 road trip (2mths long)

BLR

The whole fender above the tires ripped off 3 weeks in, on the road, the master bedroom window leaks like crazy when it rains, 3 doors don't shut anymore, and a door frame has come off completely. Rear awning is struggling, has very low/slow retract. This is only after 1 road trip (2mths long)

Sorry you don't make since, lots of rambling..
Explain fenders above tires ripped off after 3 weeks??
Window leaks I can understand, maybe not enough sealant?
Definitely don't understand 3 Windows don't shut anymore (need more information)
What door frame??
You have given very little information

Sent from BLR Logistics

pjones1969

Dang, y’all are rough on things!! Lol, sounds like you need to take it into the dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wdk450

If you have any concerns about getting these items fixed. you might want to send Heartland Service a mail or FAX notification backing up a phone call reporting these problems. Be sure to include your VIN in all communications with Heartland Service. This way if your problems don't get fixed promptly, and your warranty expires, you will have an earlier reported problem date to cover you.

we have been working directly with heartland techs. they are wonderful and very helpful. they have helped me get warranty started faster then working with dealer. after getting my info they then forwarded to a dealer near me. parts have been ordered. i was told the parts are on route. not long know hoping dealer will be getting to me very quickly