Welcome New Members - Texas West chapter

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Please help me welcome new members Ron and Pamela Brooks to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet Ron and Pamela at the next west Texas rally in March 2021.

Welcome to the Brooks! Hope to see you at a rally down the road!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Please help me welcome new members Rex and Renee Perkins to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at the next west Texas chapter rally, March 12-14th in Abilene.

TravelTiger

Welcome Rex and Renee! Our rally is usually one of the first of the season in March!! Hope to see ya there!

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Riley and Judy Kennedy to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at the next west Texas chapter rally in Abilene on March 12-14th.

jayc

Please help me make welcome new members Cade Pryor and Tailor Dominguez to the west Texas chapter. We are happy to have them aboard and hope to meet them at a rally soon.

TravelTiger

Welcome to the West of the Rest! Hope y’all can make a rally in the future!

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Glen and Pam Penshorn to the west Texas chapter. We hope tp meet Glen and Pam at a rally soon.

TravelTiger

Please help me welcome new members Glen and Pam Penshorn to the west Texas chapter. We hope tp meet Glen and Pam at a rally soon.

Welcome to the West of the Rest!! We just wrapped up our rally. But there are plenty more on the horizon!

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Bill and Shayla Webb to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet Bill and Shayla at a rally soon.

TravelTiger

Please help me welcome new members Bill and Shayla Webb to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet Bill and Shayla at a rally soon.

Welcome Bill and Shayla! They are friends of Kerry and Tori Mann. We hope to see them at a rally soon!

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Jesse Corley-Wolff and Chris Wolff to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet Jesse and Chris at a rally soon.

TravelTiger

Please help me welcome new members Jesse Corley-Wolff and Chris Wolff to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet Jesse and Chris at a rally soon.

Welcome to the West of the rest! We hope you’ll join is for a rally somewhere in the state or neighboring states!!

jayc

Please help me welcome new members of the west Texas chapter:

James Lear
Don and Cindy Gravley
Freddie and Vanessa Nichols

We hope to meet all of them at a rally soon.

TravelTiger

Welcome new West members! I hope to meet y’all at a rally!

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Judy and Craig Knight to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet Judy and Craig at a rally soon.

TravelTiger

Yay! Thanks for joining the West of the rest! Come join us for a rally, even ones in neighboring states. Oklahoma and New Mexico have rallies coming up!

Yay! Thanks for joining the West of the rest! Come join us for a rally, even ones in neighboring states. Oklahoma and New Mexico have rallies coming up!

Searching this new site and I am lost. Trying to find all the Rallies. We have not attended in several years but are now back Rving. Thank you for your help.