Welcome New Members - Texas West chapter

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome New Member

Please help me welcome new members Steve and Kathy Vandergeeten to the Heartland Owners Club. We hope to meet them at a rally.

Jay are they new West Texas Chapter members? I didn't see the notification, if so!

Welcome to the Heartland Family!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Re: Welcome New Member

Welcome to the family from the Pacific Northwest!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Welcome new member-Texas, West chapter

Please help me welcome new members Romer Galang and Bruce Friar from Austin Texas. Hope to meet you at a rally soon.

'Lil Guy'

Re: Welcome new member-Texas, West chapter

Welcome to the family Romer and Bruce. Hope to meet you down the road or at a HOC rally. Like Erika said, they are having a rally in a few months. Hope to see you there.

Pokiejoe

Welcome you two from New Mexico you all come on out and see us some time.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Stuart and Sonia Booher. Hope to meet you at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Melanie and Jacinto Cavazos. Hope to meet you at a rally soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Please help me welcome new members Pat and Debbie Bell. Hope to meet you at a rally soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Please help me welcome new members James Lugenbell. Hope to meet you at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Logan and Susanne Hughes. Hope to meet you at a rally soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Please help me welcome new members David and Deborah Strickland. Hope to meet you at a rally soon.

TravelTiger

Please help me welcome new members Logan and Susanne Hughes. Hope to meet you at a rally soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Please help me welcome new members David and Deborah Strickland. Hope to meet you at a rally soon.

Welcome, new West Texas Chapter members! Be sure to check out our Rally thread, here! It's not too late to join us!!

Erika

- - - Updated - - -

Please help me welcome new members Stuart and Sonia Booher. Hope to meet you at a rally soon.

Welcome, new West Texas Chapter members! Be sure to check out our Rally thread, here! It's not too late to join us!!

Erika

- - - Updated - - -

Please help me welcome new members Melanie and Jacinto Cavazos. Hope to meet you at a rally soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Please help me welcome new members Pat and Debbie Bell. Hope to meet you at a rally soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Please help me welcome new members James Lugenbell. Hope to meet you at a rally soon.

Erika

jayc

Please help me welcome new members David and Kris Trejo. Hope to meet you at a rally soon.

TravelTiger

Please help me welcome new members David and Kris Trejo. Hope to meet you at a rally soon.

Welcome! So glad you joined us!

Be sure to check out our upcoming Rally post!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Welcome New Members-West Texas Chapter

Please help me welcome new members of the West Texas Chapter of the HOC:

Brenda and Kirk Gage
Dwala and Harvey May

We hope to meet you at a rally soon.

'Lil Guy'

Re: Welcome New Members-West Texas Chapter

Welcome all to the family. Hope to meet you down the road.

jayc

More New Members-Texas-West chapter

Please help me welcome the following new members to the West Texas chapter:

Larry and Sue Schwarz
Kevin and Jada Dickinson

We will be looking forward to meeting you at a rally.

TravelTiger

Re: More New Members-Texas-West chapter

Welcome to the "West of the Rest" Chapter! We just had a very successful rally in Abilene, TX last week. We're already working on ideas for the next one.

Please join us at a Rally in the future! Members in the Oklahoma, Louisiana, Texas and New Mexico Chapters tend to go "rally hopping" and hit as many as possible. Everyone is welcome!

coltsdad

Texas-North Chapter Leaders-Retired
Re: More New Members-Texas-West chapter

Welcome from North Texas. Hopefully we will meet you at a rally soon.