ATF: Mallard - Leaks

cruzin101

Back in May during out camping trip the weather a bit challenging raining every now and then. Since we were inside the camper at the time we notice a trickle of rain water just under the window to the left of the main entry door. after the rain finished we dryed the area and I added a little more sealant to the the outside of the window. I haven't seen any more leaking. However, the wall started doing this shortly afterwards. The unit is still under the mfg 1 year warranty. Please advise on next steps

jbeletti

You want to get your RV into a Heartland approved dealer or Service Center right away to do a diagnostic. Get this done well before the warranty is gone. On Monday, call Heartland at 877-262-8033, ask for Service and get a case opened up. Ask for approved services near you. Have your VIN ready for the call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cruzin101

You want to get your RV into a Heartland approved dealer or Service Center right away to do a diagnostic. Get this done well before the warranty is gone. On Monday, call Heartland at 877-262-8033, ask for Service and get a case opened up. Ask for approved services near you. Have your VIN ready for the call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! Have a great weekend!

Tried that but Heartland said I should have inspected it every three months. They suggested the leak was all my fault.

Attachments

• IMG_0046.jpg
    IMG_0046.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 40
Last edited: