Welcome New Members - Texas North

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Please help me welcome new members Sarah and Joe Preece to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Sarah and Joe at a rally soon, perhaps at the next north Texas rally in Athens in a couple of weeks.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Gerald English to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Gerald at a rally soon.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome all new Texas members! Hope to see you in our neck of the woods sometime!

West Texas Chapter Leaders, Tony & Erika

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Paul and Dolores Schleef to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Paul and Dolores at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Deborah Golderese to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet her at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Debra and Steve Legate to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Debra and Steve at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Shannon and Casey Sheriff, Patty and Joe Griffin and Jeffrey and Lisa Parrish to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Dale and Wanda Crenshaw & Chris and Nancy Garrett to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Beryl and Donna Christian, Gary Worrell and Mary and Steve Roper to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet all of them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Donald P. and Nancy Beggs & Darwin and Cindy Huff to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet all of them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Phelecia and Mark Leitch to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Paul and Cathleen Elkmann, Baldemar Garcia & Marilyn and Rick Donaldson to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Gerald and Carol Culkin to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Jeremiah Davenport and Jacqueline Gross, Tim Comley & Robert and Rhonda Kemp to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members John Grogan and Amy Sigler to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet John and Amy at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Jonathan Stribling to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Jonathan at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Deborah and Cliff Myers to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Ronald Allen to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Ronald at a rally soon. The next Texas-north rally will be in Athens Tx. October 15-18th.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Robert Stone to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Robert at a rally soon. The next north Texas rally will be in Athens Texas on October 15-18th.