Welcome New Members - Texas North

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Please help me welcome new members Robert and Theresa Oney to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Robert and Theresa at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members of the north Texas chapter:

Todd and Karen Kattleman
Nathan Sickler

We hope to meet them at the next north Texas rally which will be October 14-17th in Canton Texas.

Last edited:

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Jaye and Kimberly Curtis to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Jaye and Kimberly at the next north Texas rally October 14-17th in Canton Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Brenda Watts to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Brenda at the next north Texas rally on October 14-17th in Canton Tx.

Last edited by a moderator:

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Frank and Daphne Iquierdo to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Frank and Daphne at the next north Texas rally, October 14-17th in Canton Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Ross and Debbie Light to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at the next north Texas rally October 14-17th in Canton Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members of the north Texas chapter

Robert Cuthbertson
William Nading

We hope to meet them at the next north Texas chapter, October 14-17th in Canton Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member, James Bousquet, to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet James at the next north Texas chapter rally October 14-17th in Canton Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome Joseph and Melinda Tedesco to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Joseph and Melinda at the next south Texas rally, October 14-17th in Canton Tx.