Welcome New Members - Texas North

coltsdad

Texas-North Chapter Leaders-Retired
Re: Welcome New Members-Texas North

Welcome to the North Texas Chapter! We hope to meet ya'll at a rally this fall.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Welcome New Members-Texas North

Please help me welcome new members Amanda and Scott Farmer to the North Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Chuck and Suzanne Stenson & Chris and Brook Ellis to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

coltsdad

Texas-North Chapter Leaders-Retired

Welcome to the club! We are looking forward to meeting y'all at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Ralph Wiggins, Buddy and Rachel Plummer, and Randall Loftis to the club. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Craig and Shanna McGowan to the club. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

Welcome from the West! Hope to see you at a Chapter Rally in the future!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Welcome-New Texas North Chapter Members

AHOY!
Any good tips on RV camping on the TX coast? We know we want to camp in Galveston but want to check out other places too. Getting ELLIE our new DS320 ready for her first voyage!

jayc

Robbie, as you probably know, Texas has a lot of coastline. Starting in Galveston, I would go on the west end of the island to the Stella Mare RV Resort and the Delanera RV park, either of which would be a good choice. Near Stewart Beach is the Sandpiper RV Resort, but it's spendy.

HERE is a link to the RV Park Reviews link to Galveston. Good luck in making a choice.

Robbie, as you probably know, Texas has a lot of coastline. Starting in Galveston, I would go on the west end of the island to the Stella Mare RV Resort and the Delanera RV park, either of which would be a good choice. Near Stewart Beach is the Sandpiper RV Resort, but it's spendy.

HERE is a link to the RV Park Reviews link to Galveston. Good luck in making a choice.

Darn! I wish I could have seen this post a few days back!! We just booked a few days at Galveston Island RV resort. Our trip is a few weeks away - sure hope we like it!

jayc

Please help me welcome new members David and Dawn Lambright to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Jill and Cody Reynolds to the North Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Nevin and Christine Beaver to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Deborah & James Young and Angela & Nick Copeland to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

Welcome from the West! Hope to meet you down the road!

Abear79

Please help me welcome new members Deborah & James Young and Angela & Nick Copeland to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

Welcome to the family

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Ryan Burton, Gary Lindsey, Reezin Swilley, Randy Gordon and Jamie Sherill to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet all of the at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Gary and Shannon Teagarden to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally.

JATAGA

Please help me welcome new members Gary and Shannon Teagarden to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally.

thank you

we just saw the Tyler event but already have a trip that weekend. Hope to meet up soon!