Welcome New Members - Texas North

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Please help me welcome new members Thomas and Deena Bone & Gary and Kathleen Vaughan to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Eddie and Elizabeth Price to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome new members from the West! We invite you to join us for a rally in our neck of the woods!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Reagen Adair to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Reagen at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Terry and DeLiza Gierling to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Carolyn and Marvin Bry & McCoy Manuel to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet all of them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Dalton Hebel & Stephen Wilkerson to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Dalton and Stephen at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Connie and Scott Coppock & Jack Winfield to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Bill and Elissa Myers & Shauna and Tim Battles to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Michael Martinez to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Michael at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Jimmy and Stephanie Hutchinson to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Denny and Diana Raincrow to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Victor Barnes to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Victor at a rally soon, perhaps at the next chapter rally in October in Athens.

jayc

Please help welcome new members Meghan Smith & Carley and Bobby Vickery to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Mike and Helen Harrell to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members, Mike and Judy Pyle to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Phil and Cindy Lambert to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon, and the north Texas chapter rally is coming up in October in Athens. Hope you can make it!

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Robert Schuster and Darla Anderson-Schuster to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.The next north Texas rally will be in October in Athens Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Kelly Courtney to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Kelly at the next north Texas chapter in Athens in October.