Welcome New Member - Texas South chapter

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Please help me welcome new members Mike and Nancy White & Larry and Kristina Cammilleri to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Rick and Cathy Shook & Kimberly and Rusty Dueitt to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Shane Bernard, James Hasara, Bruce Jackson, Duane Almond, Christina Steinmann, Ryan Courtney and James Olsovsky to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Kathy Lewis to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Kathy at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Jim and Rose Reid to the South Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members John Parsons, Jimmy and Cindy Van, Ben Harrison, Wright Hubert and Russell and Gail Penn to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Jeff Morse and Yvette Mobley & Keith and Esther Pryde to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Robert and Carol Plumley & Landon Wolf to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Shawn Lorance to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Shawn at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Bronson Myers to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet him at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Debbie Cano, Beall Bryce, Alfonso Cantu, Ana Armendariz, Dustin Morse, Jeremiah Cope, Steven Ingram, Kevin Chasse, Federico Rangel-Rubio and Ronald Odom to the south Texas chapter. We hope to see them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Danny Harber to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Danny at a rally in the spring.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Leslie and JoAnn Smith & Tony and Debbie Hippolito to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Curtis Stegar to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Curtis at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me make welcome new members Jimmy Walker, Roger Ludrick, Catherine and Wayne Staats, Scott and Michelle Tuffts, David Floyd, John and Vivian Dobbins, Devon George, David and Dawn Cunningham and Geralda and Michael Busa to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet all at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Louella Maxey, Reynaldo Garcia, Gary and Sue Lee, David Pilinski and Jenna and Christopher Blinn to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Kenneth and Gabi Davis to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Doug and Carol Stanfield to the south Texas chapter of the club. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Trevor Bothe, Charlie Pasket, Michael Phillips, Jeffery and Kayla Chiles, Darrell Wilner, Victor Ramierz, Marian and Steve Houser, Billy Evans and Charles and Ruthilda Branson to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet all of them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Robert and Virginia Hagwood, Kyle Bielamowicz and Lewis Cain to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.