Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Please help me welcome more new members to the south Texas chapter

Hilario Villa and Brandy Bell
Ruben Morales
Marvin and Debbie Lewis

We hope to meet all at a rally soon.

ASHWARREN

Texas-South Chapter Leaders - retired
Please welcome Fred Forgey to the South Texas Chapter. We hope to see you soon at a rally!

Tripp & Ashley Warren
South Texas Chapter Leaders

ASHWARREN

Texas-South Chapter Leaders - retired
Please welcome Paul Christensen to the South Texas Chapter. We hope to see you soon at a rally!

Tripp & Ashley Warren
South Texas Chapter Leaders

jayc

Please help me welcome new members to the south Texas chapter

David and Tina Riddle
David Small
Julio and Rita Limon
Virginia and Leonardo Wardlaw
Harry and Nikki Diamond

jayc

Please help me welcome more new members to the south Texas chapter

Michelle and Adrian Avalos
Ronald Franklin
Brandon Hilty

We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members to the south Texas chapter:

James nd Debra Coulliette
Beooks and Melonie Rose
Terry Wooten
Paul and Mary Roland
Gwenda and Marlin Golman

We hope to meet all of them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members of the south Texas chapter:

Troy and Ranee Garrison
Stephen Alexander

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Jim and Sharon Wright to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Jim and Sharon at a rally next year.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Michael and Margaret Juarez to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Michael and Margaret at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Vera Rudel, & Gary and Trina Gibson to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome a new member, Kristen Strahan, to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Kristen at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Andrew and Heather Whyte & John Corley to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Katherine and Ronald Wonzer to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Katherine and Ronald at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Jessica and Andrew Barbosa & Ray and Kim Baker to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome a new member, Daryl Downs, to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Daryl at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Richard and Karen Parsons to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Richard and Karen at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members, Dennis and Beth Price, to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Dennis and Beth at a rally soon.

jayc

We are happy to welcome more new members to the south Texas chapter. Let's welcome Albert and Carol Sustala & Melissa and Charlie Belcher to the club and we hope to see them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Tracy Reinecke to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Tracy at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Bobby and Sally Leeper & Erika Bergeron and Cheater Sanders to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet all of them at a rally soon.