Welcome New Member - Texas South chapter

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Please help me welcome new member Larry Clark to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Larry at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Kerry Barton, Tim and Peggy Thompson, Sheila Mire and Billy and Molly Stark to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet all of them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Aaron Gore to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Aaron at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Aaron Webb to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Aaron at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome some more new members to the south Texas chapter. Gene and Dana Young, Ross Jones and John and Wynona Beaucler all recently joined and we welcome them to the club. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members John and Mary Schott, Aaron Harris and Cambri Huff & John and Bonnie Keeney to the south Texas chapter. We hope that we will meet all of the at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Melanie Hanes to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Melanie at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Bill and Michele Broughton & Robert and Geraldine Sienkiewicz to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Bruce and Suzanne Andersen & Shelia Morris to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet all of them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome another new member to the south Texas chapter. Jeremy Watson is our latest member, and we are glad to see him join our group.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Lionel Vela to the south Texas chapter.We hope to meet Lionel at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Kim and Debra Collins to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Kim and Debra at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members John and Bobbie Turner to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Anthony and Eva Chapa to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Anthony and Eva at a rally soon.

Last edited:

jayc

Please help me welcome some new members to the south Texas chapter. Bruce Lee, Eddie and Jomaye Schmidt and Darrell and Jana Foley all recently joined the club and we hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members James and Cheryl Blackburn to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Robert Remmers and Valerie Girard & Steven and Kathy Boyd to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Kevin Szura to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Kevin at a rally soon.

Flick

Please help me welcome some new members to the south Texas chapter. Bruce Lee, Eddie and Jomaye Schmidt and Darrell and Jana Foley all recently joined the club and we hope to meet them at a rally soon.

Eddie and Jomaye here. Just wanting to be sure we’re set up with a member #. It’s been several weeks and I understand the holidays keeping folks busy. Just wanted to check in and see if perhaps there’s something I need to do that I missed. I’ve been checking my junk mail also. Thx