Welcome New Member - Texas South chapter

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Please help me welcome new members Ashley and Jared Campbell, Shelby and Sherry Moseley & Robert and Diann Goolsby to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet all of them at the next south Texas rally in Kerrville in October.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Lewis and Elizabeth Kohl to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Lewis and Elizabeth at the next south Texas rally in Kerrville in October.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Robert and Trudy Perry to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Robert and Trudy to the next south Texas chapter rally in Kerrville in October.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Tanya and Richard Kembro to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Tanya and Richard at the next south Texas rally in Kerrville in October.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Robert and Donna Hatfield to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Robert and Donna at the south Texas chapter rally in Kerrville in October.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Gary and Karen Crenshaw to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Gary and Karen at the next south Texas rally in Kerrville on October 25-27th.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Brent and Betty Reeves to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Brent and Betty at the next south Texas rally in Kerrville in October.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Paula and Kevin E. Yancy & Edgar Martinez to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet all of them at the next south Texas rally in Kerrville in October.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members to the south Texas chapter, Jeffrey and Cynthia McRoberts, Plez Atkins and Gabriel Barajas. We hope to meet them at the next south Texas rally Octobeer 25-27th in Kerrville. Hurry, there is only one site left but we may be able to get more.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Jesse and Neva K. Royall & Randy and Cindy Zavodny to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet all of them at a rally soon. The next south Texas rally will be October 25-27th in Kerrville.

jayc

Please help me welcome the following group of folks to the south Texas chapter:
Mark and Julie Humphries
Ken and Susan Schiller
Herb and Candace Pourcoiau
Katy and Cody French

We hope to meet all of the at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Thomas and Lucille Carson & Courtney and Mark Finke to the south Texas chapter. If you hurry, you still probably get in to the next north Texas rally at the Old River Road RV park in Kerrville that is on October 25-27th.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Pamela and Gary Harris to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members James Summers & Roy and Shirley Wheeler to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Chad and Jessica Ericksen to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Jasmine Rodriguez to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Jasmine at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Andrea and David Holmgreen & Larry and Melissa Hadley to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet all of the at a rally soon.