Welcome New Member - Texas South chapter

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Please help me welcome the following new members of the south Texas chapter

Mitchell Williams
James and Darlene Marek
Letisha and Ron Schwaesdall

We hope to meet all of them at the next south Texas rally that is scheduled for November 12-15th in Onalaska Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members to the south Texas chapter:

Guadalupe Trujillo
Martin Conner
Travis McCreless
Rosalia and Benjamin Mendez
Alex Rind

We hope to meet all at the next south Texas chapter rally in Onalaska Tx. November 12-15th.

jayc

Please help me welcome some more new members to the south Texas chapter:

Broderick Lightfoot
Kevin Huron
Matt and Cynthia Turner
Lisa Gonzales
Chase Karl
Jason and Ha Marks

We hope meet all of them at a rally soon. The next south Texas rally is in Onalaska Tx. in November.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Michael Milligan and Allie Langness to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at the next south Texas rally in November at the Onalaska KOA.

jayc

Doug Loberg
Neil and Jaymie Brunskill
Fred Salinas

We hope to meet all of them at the next south Texas rally in Onalaska in November.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Robert and Sheri Kindred to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Robert and Sheriat the next south Texas rally in November in Onalaska Texas,

jayc

Please help me welcome the following new member to the south Texas chapter:

Hunter Odle
Randy Gaddy
Laura and Joe Wolf

We hope to meet all of them at the next south Texas rally in November in Onalaska Tx.

jayc

Wayne Meyer
Phillip Switzer and Sharon Wilder

We hope to meet all of them at the next south Texas rally in November in Onalaska Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome some new members to the south Texas chapter:

Bobby Swanson
Charles and Sallye Amyett
Michael and Lindsay Wheeler

jayc

Please help me welcome some new members to the south Texas chapter:

Lorrie Ermis
Timothy White
Timothy Bowlen and Kellie Herrin
Jessie and Daniel Hightower
Jason Malek
Marc and Jean Skogland

We hope to meet all of them at the next south Texas rally in Onalaska in November.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Alan Lamascus to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Alan at the next south Texas rally in Onalasla Tx. in November.

jayc

Please help me welcome the following new members to the south Texas chapter:

Hung Nguyen
Blake Kuban
Craig Badorek
Brad Downing
Will McElroy

We hope to meet all of them at the next south Texas rally in Onalaska Tx. in November.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Don and Shannon Hill to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Don and Shannon at the next south Texas rally in Onalaska in November.

jayc

Please hep me welcome new members Lisa and Randy Clay to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Lisa and Randy at the next south Texas rally in November in Onalaska Texas.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Justin Leita & Christopher Gibson to the south Texas rally. We hope to meet Justin & Christopher at the next south Texas rally in Onalaska Tx. on November 12-15th.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Kathryn and Derek Medack & Scott and Jan McHarg to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at the next south Texas rally November 12-15th in Onalaska Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Kara Pennington & Jacob and Victoria Yoho to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at the next south Texas rally November 12-15th in Onalaska Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome a new member, William Pratt to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet William at the next south Texas rally, November 12-15th in Onalaska Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members David and Mary Ellen Burton to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet David and Mary Ellen at the next south Texas rally November 12-15th in Onalaska Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Judy and Ronnie Sumner to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Judy and Ronnie at the next south Texas rally November 12-15th in Onalaska Tx.