Welcome New Member - Texas South chapter

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Please help me welcome the following new members of the south Texas chapter:

Benton and Rachel Lacy
Paul Higgins
Jason Hutchins
Randy Ryland

We hope to meet all at the next south Texas rally November 12-15th in Onalaska Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Shriley and Marcos Rojas & Richard Thamm to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Shriley, Marcos & Richard at the next south Texas rally November 12-15th in Onalaska Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Estephina and Gabriel Perez to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Estephina and Gabriel at the next south Texas rally November 12-15th in Onalaska Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Phillip and Kathy Richard & David Ramthun to the south Texas chapter. We hoope to meet them at the next south Texas rally November 12-15th in Onalaska Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome the following new members of the south Texas chapter:

Ernest and Gina Bauer
Gregory and Dee Eames
Vince and Sandra Faltesek
Aaron and Melissa Kellum
Jeffrey and Karen Baggs
Adrienne and Jason Griffin

We hope to meet all of them at the next south Texas rally November 12-15th in Onalaska Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome some new members, Stephen Chandler & John and Janice Kana, to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet all of them at the next south Texas rally October 15-18th in Athens Texas.

jayc

Please help me welcome some more new members to the south Texas chapter:

Walter and Karen Meriwether
Tonya and Robert Wyatt
John LeFlore

We hope to meet all of them at the next south Texas rally in November in Onalaska Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome the following new members to the south Texas chapter:

Jeremy Sokol
Justin and Jennifer Schiller
Paula and Buddy Strickland

We hope to meet all of our new members at the next south Texas rally November 12-15th in Onalaska Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Timothy Fryer and his wife Karen Hartt-Fryer to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Timothy and Karen at the next south Texas rally in November in Onalaska Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members John and Susan Strock to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet John and Susan at the next south Texas rally in November in Onalaska Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Michael and Ellen Chiles & Dale and Tammy Jones to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at the next south Texas rally in November at the Onalaska KOA.

jayc

Please help me welcome some new members to the south Texas chapter:

Blaise and Kelley Trahan
Kenneth and Krista Devries
Marcus and Danielle Garcia
Tom Scott
Anthony Graham
Debora Gutierrez
Pat and Carlyn Crawford
James Schulz

We hope to meet all of them at the next south Texas rally November 12-15th in Onalaska Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome these new members of the south Texas chapter:

Doris and Wes Sanders
JK and Linda Sherwood
Shelby Currie and Kevin Frayler
Jared Schnee
Timothy and Shannon Johnson
Ashley and Charles Neisner
Mickey and Carol Alberto

We hope to meet all of them at the next south Texas rally, November 12-15th in Onalaska Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome some new members to the south Texas chapter:

Daniel and Donna Goodman
Pat and Carlyn Crawford
Shawn and Natalie Clark

jayc

Please help me welcome a new member, Wade Smith to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Wade at the next south Texas rally, November 12-15th in Onalaska Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Julian and Amber Zamarripa to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Julian and Amber at the next south Texas rally November 12-15th in Onalaska Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Robert and Shelli Weiss & Leonard and Michelle Harris to the south Texas chapter. We hope meet all of them at the next south Texas rally, November 12-15th in Onalaska Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Blake and Holly Richards to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Bake and Holly at the next south Texas rally November 12-15th in Onalaska Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members to the south Texas chapter:

Johnand Carol Dissler
Joshua Clark
William Clement

We hope to meet all at the next south Texas rally, November 12-15th in Onalaska Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Wayne Free & Kent and Linda Taylor to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at the next south Texas rally, November 12-15th in Onalaska Tx.