Welcome New Members - Oklahoma Chapter

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Please help me welcome new members Randall and Shellye Hall to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet Randall and Shellye at the next Oklahoma rally in Durant.

jayc

lease help me welcome new member Jamie Sikes to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet Jamie at the next Oklahoma rally in Durant in October.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Verna and Ken Brown to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet Verna and Ken at the next Oklahoma rally in October in Durant.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Lisa and Bill Waun to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope tomeet Lisa and Bill at the next Oklahoma rally in Durant in October.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Taylor and Jodi Kent to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet Taylor and Jodi at the next Oklahoma chapter rally in Durant in October.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Darrin and Amy McKelvey to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Austin and Samantha Andrews to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet Austin and Samantha at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member James Lickliter to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet James at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Michael Harper to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet Michael at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Blake Womkey to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet Blake at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Don and Danielle McCormick to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon. The next Oklahoma rally is being held on April 23-27th in Eufaula.

jayc

Please help me welcome a new member Robert Revill to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet Robert at a rally soon. The next Oklahoma chapter rally is scheduled for April 23-27th in Eufala OK.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Lynn and Diana Wagoner to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

lease help me welcome new member Charla Hamrick to the Okahoma chapter. We hope to meet Charla at the next Oklahoma rally in Oklahoma City in October.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Kevin and Vickey Steele to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally oon.

jayc

Please help me welcome a new member, Mickey Munsell, to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet Mickey at the next Oklahoma rally in October in Oklahoma City.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Robbie and Barbara Blackford to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet Robbie and Barbara at the next Oklahoma rally in October in Oklahoma City.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Jillian and Brian Taylor to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet them at the next Oklahoma rally in Oklahoma City, October 8-11th.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Mike and Ashley Hein to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet Mike and Ashley at the next Okahoma rally in Oklahoma City, October 8-11th.

jayc

Please help me welcome a new member Tim Prout to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet Tim at the next Oklahoma rally October 8-11th in Oklahoma City.