Welcome New Members - Oklahoma Chapter

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Please help me welcome new members Michael Ponder and Stacy Youngblood to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet Michael and Stacy at the next Oklahoma rally October 8-11th in Oklahoma City.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Leonard and Starla Knox to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet them at the next Oklahoma chapter rally, October 8-11th in Oklahoma City.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members, James and Elisa Parden to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet them at the next Oklahoma rally October 8-10th in Oklahoma City.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Eric and Holly McMurphy to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet Eric and Holly at the next Oklahoma rally, October 8-11th in Oklahoma City.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Daniel and Sheena Mitchell to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet them at the next Oklahoma rally, October 8-11th in Oklahoma City.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Don and Beverly Scott to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet Don and Beverly at the next Oklahoma rally, October 8-11th in Oklahoma City.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Jay and Nancy McCormick to the Oklahoma chapter. We would love to meet them at the next Oklahoma chapter rally, October 8-11th in Oklahoma City.

jayc

lease help me welcome new members James and Ann Ergenbright to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet James and Ann at the next Oklahoma rally, October 8-11th in Oklahoma City.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Gary and Ruth Howell to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet Gary and Ruth at the next Oklahoma rally, October 8-11th in Oklahoma City Ok.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Kevin and Cindy Cannon to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet Kevin and Cindy at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome a new member to the Oklahoma chapter, Cody Opitz. We hope to meet Cody at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member, Tom Hart to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet Tom at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Mike Wood to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet Mike at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Patricia Neuhring and Brian Jones to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet them at the next Oklahoma chapter rally, May 20-23rd in Lake Eufaula Ok.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Todd and Sandy Tullio to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet Todd and Sandy at the next Oklahoma rally, May20-23rd in Eufaula Ok.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Wayne and Vicki Black to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet Wayne and Vicki at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Diane and Keith Chapman to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet Diane and Keith at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Mae Padgett to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet Mae at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Nicholas Dibble to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet Nicholas at a rally soon.