EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NY, Alexandria Bay - 8/2/2019 to 8/4/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbesanceney

New York Chapter Leaders-Retired
I’m glad you guys are coming and I will look into seeing what the problem is but also please be patient with them is is there first rally and more than likely they weren’t given any information on what to do so if you are double booked on a site I’ll let you know what your new site number is or just slide over and get real Casey with your neighbor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
I’m glad you guys are coming and I will look into seeing what the problem is but also please be patient with them is is there first rally and more than likely they weren’t given any information on what to do so if you are double booked on a site I’ll let you know what your new site number is or just slide over and get real Casey with your neighbor.

Were good just wanted to FYI you. Looking forward to your first rally sounds like a good time ahead

mbesanceney

Were good just wanted to FYI you. Looking forward to your first rally sounds like a good time ahead

As this years camping season starts to wind down I can start to focus more on ironing all the wrinkles out so everyone knows what’s going on for the rally. I will definitely look into those issues you had and I’ll get back to you.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
As this years camping season starts to wind down I can start to focus more on ironing all the wrinkles out so everyone knows what’s going on for the rally. I will definitely look into those issues you had and I’ll get back to you.

No need to get back to me it was just a FYI for you

Bones

We’re going to look into this trip. We could do the rally and then on the return trip stop at the falls and maybe cross over. :eek:

truknutt

Committed Member
We're returning to the Empire State and beautiful Jefferson County!

Arriving 31 Jul
Departing 04 Aug
Site 117
HOC # 1028

Dave & Nona Gruner

mbesanceney

Fantastic!! Glad you could come,I’ll be sure to put you on the list.

mbesanceney

We're in!

Site 45 arriving Aug. 1 and leaving Aug. 5.

We'll see everyone there.
Let's welcome our friend's from Canadia Bob and Christine.
icon7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.