EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NY, Alexandria Bay - 8/2/2019 to 8/4/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbesanceney

New York Chapter Leaders-Retired
Swan Bay is up and running. If you have not made a deposit at the time of your reservation please do so at your earliest possible convenience. thank you
315-482-7926

Hi Everyone!
This is Mike and Cindy Standen from Syacuse NY. Even though we joined the Forum a couple year ago, we have just looked around and never posted or joined. What do we have to do to join? We're thinking of taking in the Rally this year? Looking forward to a great camping season this year.

Mike & Cindy Standen
2017 Heartland Pioneer RG2 Toy Hauler

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Hi Everyone!
This is Mike and Cindy Standen from Syacuse NY. Even though we joined the Forum a couple year ago, we have just looked around and never posted or joined. What do we have to do to join? We're thinking of taking in the Rally this year? Looking forward to a great camping season this year.

Mike & Cindy Standen

Mike & Cindy,
Welcome. Happy to hear from you. It’s going to be an awesome rally up at Swan Bay. I hear it is a beautiful area, can’t wait to see it for myself.

Joining the club is really easy. Click on the link, enter a little bit of info, and you’re done. And it’s FREE!
https://heartlandowners.org/club/join-the-club/

Just follow the info on the forum page for the New York rally. Call to the campground to make your reservations. Let them know you’re coming in for the owners club rally. You can come in as early or stay as late as you want to. And keep following the rally page for all current information.

If you have any other questions, let me know. I’ll be happy to answer them for you.

Safe travels

Kimmh012

Hi Everyone!

Mike & Cindy Standen
HI Mike and Cindy, Kim and Jeff here from Norwich, NY , 1.5 hours south of you but we spend a lot if time in Syracuse with family.. join the groups on Facebook? NorthEast region chapter and hope to see you at some Rally's .. we were newbies last year, it has turn into a great Heartland Family... See Ya Soon!!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/northeastregionheartlandowners/

We're all set for the August Rally. We will be on site #86, coming in Friday 8/2 in the afternoon and leaving 8/4/19. Looking forward to it!
Cindy & Mike Standen

2017 Heartland Pioneer RG22 Toy Hauler
2016 Harley-Davidson FLHTCU Ultra Classic
2016 Chevy Silverado 150

2017 - 7 Trips around NYS
2018 - 5 Trips including Cape Cod
2019 - 8 Trips planned including Ocean City Maryland

NYSUPstater

We're all set for the August Rally. We will be on site #86, coming in Friday 8/2 in the afternoon and leaving 8/4/19. Looking forward to it!
Cindy & Mike Standen

2017 Heartland Pioneer RG22 Toy Hauler
2016 Harley-Davidson FLHTCU Ultra Classic
2016 Chevy Silverado 150

2017 - 7 Trips around NYS
2018 - 5 Trips including Cape Cod
2019 - 8 Trips planned including Ocean City Maryland

We live just 12 miles north of you in Cicero and have same dates as you. Beware of that guy from PA who has a Elkridge......one crazy nut !!!! Actually, he, his wife and family are really super nice!!! We badger each other a lot and glad to know him and many others we've met so far at the rallies we've been able to attend.

If you want to meet up sometime for a ice tea/coffee, burger , drop a note. I'm home during the days and all day Fri. WELCOME to the HL club!

mbesanceney

Fantastic mike and Cindy I will add you to the list. If you have any questions at all please don’t hesitate to ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Hi Mike and Sharon unfortunately we have to cancel out on your rally we were looking so forward to attending but we will be expecting our first grandchild that weekend. We wish you all the best and know it will be a success. Colleen & Jim

porthole

Retired
Hi Mike and Sharon unfortunately we have to cancel out on your rally we were looking so forward to attending but we will be expecting our first grandchild that weekend. We wish you all the best and know it will be a success. Colleen & Jim

Did you turn your site in yet?

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired

Sorry you’re not able to make it. But that is a good reason why. LOL

mbesanceney

Hi Colleen, sorry to hear you won’t be joining us we will all miss you guys. However you two are going to be very busy spoiling the new grand baby. We all wish you and the mother to be much joy and blessings.
We will see you down the road. Take care and god bless you both.
Mike and Sharon

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
We are planning to come but have to confirm holidays for donna. Its our civic holiday long weekend. Will monitor registration and try to confirm sooner rather than later.

mbesanceney

Hi Mike, we are glad that your interested in joining us, The site that you are inquiring about I believe is a permanent site the best I can tell you is to contact the campground directly at 315-482-7926 (SWAN) and inquire about it. However I do believe site 95 is now open that was Jim and Coleen's site Unfortunately they will not be joining us. So if you hurry you can book that site. All I need is the usual stuff names, dates, HOC number, and site number. any questions give me a shout.

Status
Not open for further replies.