Slide out operation

Hi Heartland family.

I have a 2016 Big Country 3596 RE.

My question is…can I control the operation of the hydraulic slide outs individually?

Because of storage space restrictions I would like to only operate and open certain
slide outs as needed.

Right now, when I am opening the slide outs the kitchen and couch slide outs have to
fully open before the living room one does.

I'm thinking that I could shut off/isolate the specific hydraulic lines to control them.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Well I know the Big Horn has two little have operated valves up by the pump to shut off 1 slide or the other. I'm not sure about the Big Country. It's a block with 2 twist knobs on it.

Hope this helps
Jerrod

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

NYSUPstater

I feel unless you have separate switches for each slide your outta luck. We have 2 switches for our 3560SS. 1 controls the bedroom/hallway slide, the other is the kitchen/entertainment and table/theater seats. I did find control valves in front compartment. but not sure how it works for the slides. the rear 2 are hydraulic whereas the front is Schwintek. If someone can chime in and provide more info on the valves by pump that would be great. IMO, i think closing 1 valve would not allow that particular slide to operate thus allowing the other that's driven by rams to work as normal.:confused:

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

The valves are for the hydraulic slides only. If you close the valve for the kitchen slide then only the opposite slide will work when you operate the switch. If you close the opposite switch and open the kitchen slide valve then only the kitchen will operate.
Never close both at the same time. I do not have these valves and have never used them on anyone else's rig so I'm only 99% sure I'm correct. LOL

Good luck
Jerrod

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

sengli

That was one feature the big horns had that the big countrys didnt. Like the others have said, up front near the hydro pump unit, there were two knobs, when turned in... would cut off flow to either the OF (off door) or DS(door side) slides.