Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cyclone 4270, who has one

1. Print this Post   #11

Re: Cyclone 4270, who has one

I have a 2019 Cyclone 4270 w/Canadian Arctic Package. On the control panel at the top next to the Yeti switch is a white light switch cover with a red light switch. Anybody know what it's for? I'm guessing it has something to do with the arctic package but I really don't know. Flipped it a couple of times and it would turn on but didn't seem to be to anything. Asked the local RV Medic what it was when he came out to fix my Anderson valve, he said he didn't know, he flipped it and it seems to have quit working (doesn't light up anymore at least when it's flipped on). I've looked around the web and can't seem to find a definitive answer so I'm hoping someone on this thread might be able to help me out...I'd post a pic of it but I can't seem to figure out how to do that.

Thanks.

2. Print this Post   #12

Re: Cyclone 4270, who has one

Quote Originally Posted by SDunham View Post
    I have a 2019 Cyclone 4270 w/Canadian Arctic Package. On the control panel at the top next to the Yeti switch is a white light switch cover with a red light switch. Anybody know what it's for? I'm guessing it has something to do with the arctic package but I really don't know. Flipped it a couple of times and it would turn on but didn't seem to be to anything. Asked the local RV Medic what it was when he came out to fix my Anderson valve, he said he didn't know, he flipped it and it seems to have quit working (doesn't light up anymore at least when it's flipped on). I've looked around the web and can't seem to find a definitive answer so I'm hoping someone on this thread might be able to help me out...I'd post a pic of it but I can't seem to figure out how to do that.

Thanks.
    It's likely for the tank heating pads that are part of your Canadian Arctic Package. The smaller switch marked "YETI" probably just turns on the heat tape on the fresh water feed line. That's 12V DC. The tank heating pads are usually 120V AC using a wall switch that lights up.

If if not longer lights up, and you're on shore power, first thing to check would be the main circuit breaker panel. Flip the breakers off and back on, don't just rely on a visual check. If that's ok, you should inspect the back side of the switch.

Dan and Ann Mayer & fur baby Callie the Rally Dog
    2011 Landmark Rushmore
    • MorRyde 8K Independent Suspension
    • 8K Kodiak Disc Brakes
    • RV Comfort Systems Cheap Heat
    • MorRyde 33x90 Sliding Cargo Tray
    • Torklift Glowstep Revolution Aluminum Steps & Dirt Destroyer

2014 RAM 3500 Laramie
    • Cummins 6.7 Diesel, AISIN Transmission
    • 4x4, Long box, Crew Cab, DRW 3.73
    • Hensley BD3 TrailerSaver Hitch
    • Garmin RV760 GPS