No water pressure beyond rear bathroom sink

I have a Torque T31. We are boondocking. Pumps working and only the one sink above the water pump works. None of the other faucets are working. Toilets also aren’t working. Any help would be appreciated

Domi

Welcome to the Forums.

Sorry I cannot help but I will bump the thread so that others can reply.

John

danemayer

Is the water flow/pressure normal in the sink that's working?

You didn't mention the shower. Is that also not working?

When you say "no water pressure", do you mean no water at all?

If this is the first time using the pump this season, you may have air leaking into the water line on the pump intake side. That could be caused by a partially open antifreeze suction valve or by a cracked water strainer bowl on the intake side of the pump. Usually when these things happen, there's not enough suction to pump any water, but perhaps the air leak is minor and the pump can do a little.

Is the water flow/pressure normal in the sink that's working?

You didn't mention the shower. Is that also not working?

When you say "no water pressure", do you mean no water at all?

If this is the first time using the pump this season, you may have air leaking into the water line on the pump intake side. That could be caused by a partially open antifreeze suction valve or by a cracked water strainer bowl on the intake side of the pump. Usually when these things happen, there's not enough suction to pump any water, but perhaps the air leak is minor and the pump can do a little.

No water coming out of shower. The sink that has running water has a good flow. Slow drip out of one of the other faucets and nothing out of the other.

Domi

Since it is moving a some water you might look at the pipes on the intake side for a leak. It might be wet which would help you to find out where it is.

John

danemayer

Sounds like there might be a pinched water line, or something in the water line obstructing water flow, or as I mentioned earlier, perhaps an air leak on the pump intake side.

Does it work ok when connected to campground water?

When was the last time it worked ok when using the pump?