EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Mifflintown - 8/16/2019 to 8/18/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlafko

I got an email saying the agenda was posted but when I click on the link I do not see it.. What post number is it in?

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
I got an email saying the agenda was posted but when I click on the link I do not see it.. What post number is it in?

Here ya go...

AGENDA

HOC PA Rally 2019
Buttonwood Campground
August 16-18 2019

Thursday, August 15 Early Arrivals

6:00 PM Dinner at a local restaurant TBD

Friday, August 16

6:00 PM Meet and Greet, Taco Bar club provided. Bring your own adult beverage of choice. (See note below.)

Campfire after meet and greet, weather permitting Site #54

Saturday, August 17

8:00 AM Continental Breakfast Club provided, site #54

1:30 PM Pot Luck Meet and Greet. Location TBD. Bring your favorite dish, adult beverages (See note below.)

6:30 PM until ?? Campfire, weather permitting at Site #54

Sunday, August 18,

8:00 AM Continental Breakfast Club provided, site #54

Goodbyes

The Northeast Region has decided to go green for all future rallies beginning this year. The club will have a limited supply of paper plates, utensils, cups and napkins. Once these are gone, we will continue to provide only napkins at all food related events.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
I deleted the attachments because they wouldn't open properly. Dale will try again using a different computer. We are traveling and using our jetpack for internet. Doesn't always work the way you want.

Karen

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

travelin2

I deleted the attachments because they wouldn't open properly. Dale will try again using a different computer. We are traveling and using our jetpack for internet. Doesn't always work the way you want.

Karen

Opened fine here. Tapatalk. iPhone. Download, send to the Acrobat App et voila!!

KrazyKampers

LAST CALL for sites at Buttonwood! The campground has few remaining sites still open in our area. If you were thinking about joining us, now is the time to grab one! All remaining open sites will return to the campground on July 11.

KrazyKampers

Guess we never sent our information. We will arrive 8/14 leave 8/18 site 129

You did Liz! I have you on the attendees list.

Karen

- - - Updated - - -

Agenda and Things to do are added to the first post. I hope everyone can open it now.

Karen

dlafko

So I got a small puncture hole in my roof along the side, I am assuming from the campground with low hanging trees. Does anyone coming to the rally know how to fix it and would be willing to help me? If you tell me what to get I can get it before we arrive Thursday.

Thanks
Dave.

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
So I got a small puncture hole in my roof along the side, I am assuming from the campground with low hanging trees. Does anyone coming to the rally know how to fix it and would be willing to help me? If you tell me what to get I can get it before we arrive Thursday.

Thanks
Dave.
We have gotten a couple of self inflicted small wonds also. At the 17 Goshen rally Dicor gave us a couple of feet for free of their roof self sticking sealing tape. Clean area with alcohol wipes, we cut tape 2" bigger than hole and stuck on patch...done. My biggest obstacle was getting on the roof. Not sure your status but im sure if you get the tape and alcohol someone smaller than me will help you on the roof. See you at the rally

Safe travels
Ira

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

KrazyKampers

It’s called Eternabond. We have some if you need any.

Karen

Not sure if you got my answer to your question but we will be at site,73 and we will be checking in Friday and out on Sunday and were wondering what's going on with thw Pot Luck? Please get back to us on that Thanks.

KrazyKampers

I did! Check out the first post with the agenda and Things to do. You are added to the attendees list.

Karen

dlafko

Thanks for the help with the roof. Also they moved us up to another site but Jessica forgot to ask the number so we should be close to our original site but well have to see Thursday when we get there.

KrazyKampers

Thanks for the help with the roof. Also they moved us up to another site but Jessica forgot to ask the number so we should be close to our original site but well have to see Thursday when we get there.

I have you in Site #61. In checking the satellite picture of the campground, there doesn't appear to be many trees in the area of the rally. These sites are nice size too so I don't think you'll have any problems.

Karen

KrazyKampers

Dale and I are making the final prep for our rally! Check out the agenda on the first Post. We we'll be going to dinner Thursday evening for anyone who arrives early. The location TBD. See you all soon!

Puzzled_1

Gina and I are due to arrive Thursday. We are coming from the east and Google shows a route across 80 and coming down 11 & 15. The other route is 81 and taking 325 & 22. Does anyone know is one better than the other when dragging the camper along ? There is a route across 78 however there is a bunch of single lane construction just outside of Allentown that I will just avoid all together.

KrazyKampers

I think you will find construction on just about every route at some point. We just used 81 to get to the NY rally and there was spotty construction along the way. We are taking 81 over to 322/22 for our trip to Buttonwood. We use those routes pretty much all the time pulling the camper.

travelin2

Gina and I are due to arrive Thursday. We are coming from the east and Google shows a route across 80 and coming down 11 & 15. The other route is 81 and taking 325 & 22. Does anyone know is one better than the other when dragging the camper along ? There is a route across 78 however there is a bunch of single lane construction just outside of Allentown that I will just avoid all together.

IMO-I’d come the I80 route. You could shave a bit off by exiting at Danville S on 54 to US11 S over to US 15. Just south of Selinsgrove exit on Rt 35 S. Drops you right into Mifflintown

Status
Not open for further replies.