2019 Cyclone 4270 Residential Firdge

Hello,
My wife and I have ordered a 2019 Cyclone 4270. The unit has arrived at the dealer, but we have not seen it ourselves as we are 1000 miles away. We ordered the residential refrigerator option. The pictures the dealer sent look like they installed a gas/electric fridge. We were told that the one in our unit is a Frigedaire. Can anyone out there post a picture of the one they got? I'm trying to sort through as many issues as possible prior to flying up for our PDI.
Thank you!

danemayer

Hi firemedic1560,

If you got a Frigidaire, it's a residential unit. If it's a Norcold or Dometic, it's a gas absorption RV refrigerator.

Thank you! This is the frustrating part about buying from a dealer far away. I'll be nervous about all the details until I can put my hands on the camper. From the pictures it looks like a typical RV fridge.

DirtyMax88

Hello,
My wife and I have ordered a 2019 Cyclone 4270. The unit has arrived at the dealer, but we have not seen it ourselves as we are 1000 miles away. We ordered the residential refrigerator option. The pictures the dealer sent look like they installed a gas/electric fridge. We were told that the one in our unit is a Frigedaire. Can anyone out there post a picture of the one they got? I'm trying to sort through as many issues as possible prior to flying up for our PDI.
Thank you!

When you have enough posts, upload the picture, and let us see it. Should be very easy to tell. Have they switched to Frigidaire again? At one point the residential fridge option was a Hisense, at lest that was what was in the Cyclones at the Hershey show a few weeks ago?

2PawsRiver

We recently purchased a 2019 Cyclone 4270 and it is equipped with the Gas/Electric Refrigerator. When we looked at the options the Residential Fridge had the Freezer on the bottom and was a single door fridge. Our has the freezer on top and has two doors, opens in the middle. I think that is the easiest way to see which it is. Other then that we have enjoyed ours so far. It is our first RV quite a learning curve. Welcome to the forum. There are a couple others here with the 4270 as well.

We recently purchased a 2019 Cyclone 4270 and it is equipped with the Gas/Electric Refrigerator. When we looked at the options the Residential Fridge had the Freezer on the bottom and was a single door fridge. Our has the freezer on top and has two doors, opens in the middle. I think that is the easiest way to see which it is. Other then that we have enjoyed ours so far. It is our first RV quite a learning curve. Welcome to the forum. There are a couple others here with the 4270 as well.

If you have the ability, would you please post a picture of your fridge? Thank you!

carl.swoyer

Hello,
Thank you!
Have the dealership send you the build sheet from the factory. It should list everything installed.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk