Please pray for me_part 2

happykraut

Unfortunately I'm back in another hospital. My legs and feet are swollen real bad again most likely because of my tricuspid valve leaking real bad. They replaced it in 2016. The plan is to do a cardiac cath of the right side of the heart to take a good look of the valve.

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Bernie,

Carol and I will be praying for you. Hang in there, Bernie lots of people love you. Including Carol and I.

Last edited:

Santanilson

Illinois Chapter Leaders-Retired
Unfortunately I'm back in another hospital. My legs and feet are swollen real bad again most likely because of my tricuspid valve leaking real bad. They replaced it in 2016. The plan is to do a cardiac cath of the right side of the heart to take a good look of the valve.

Hey Bernie,
The prayers never stopped my friend, hang in there!
What hospital are you in, PM me.

CoveredWagon

We’ve never met, we have no idea who you are but know that you are in our daily prayers. May God bless and heal you. 😊

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Sending loads of prayers and love to you and your family. Get well my friend

Chippendale

Bernie, I met you and Judi up at the Mountain View rally this past spring. Please know that you guys are in my thoughts and prayers.

George

happykraut

Update-It looks like I need a 4th open heart surgery, but the doctors say it would kill me. They think that the original hole they fixed in 1962 and 99 is back. Tomorrow my team of doctors will meet with the doctors over at Childrens Hospital to see if they can fix the shunt without the open heart surgery. Today I walked with a walker for the first time in over a week. Please keep praying for me.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Here is the latest report from Judi about Bernie's condition for those not on Facebook. This was posted yesterday.

Bernie needs heavy prayers. The Dr.s at BarnesJewish Hospital said they did all they can.Any surgery is out,he wouldn't make it.His heart isn't strong.His kidney has a mass on it they think it is cancer.He is having blood and blood clots in his urine.They are keeping him for a few more days,to see if the bleeding will stop,or can do something else.Im so stress out and can't stop crying.please pray for him.Love u all Judi.

happykraut

Here is the latest report from Judi about Bernie's condition for those not on Facebook. This was posted yesterday.

Bernie needs heavy prayers. The Dr.s at BarnesJewish Hospital said they did all they can.Any surgery is out,he wouldn't make it.His heart isn't strong.His kidney has a mass on it they think it is cancer.He is having blood and blood clots in his urine.They are keeping him for a few more days,to see if the bleeding will stop,or can do something else.Im so stress out and can't stop crying.please pray for him.Love u all Judi.

Y Jay thanks, I appreciate it.