New To Forum

Hello All,

My wife & I just picked up our 2018 Fuel 305 on saturday, so far so good. CW of Kingston took care of the few items prior to delivery, they just didn't do a very good job at cleaning. We have had a lot of campers including a Fleetwood Terry SUT, one of the first purpose built toyhaulers so we are not new to rving. With that said we enjoy talking with other rvers and learning particulars about our current unit. we bought it for hauling a s x s & 2 atvs which fit inside & we can still use the bed of the truck. Would like to hear about the good, bad & ugly of Heartland, Im sure they are not much different than any other manufacturer. I do all the repairs & maintenance myself, I hate going to the dealer, usually can get the parts from the vendor & not tie the camper up for weeks or months. I think the first upgrade will be a slide topper & mat for the garage area, has anyone used any particular mat they like? Im looking at the black diamond plate style, something not too heavy. Just have to get everything set up and ready so we can go ride.

Last edited by a moderator: