EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: GA, Dillard - 10/16/2019 to 10/20/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsys100718

Good morning.

Since this campground has chosen to trample our rights, we will not be attending this event. We have cancelled our reservation.

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Reservations made! 10/15-10/21 site# 58 Fleetwood Dr. We will be headed to Asheville to see Biltmore in between the rallies.

Glad that you and Henry can join us! I got you added to the list finally! :eek:

- - - Updated - - -

it is with deep sorrow and regret that Denise and I will have to cancel our attendance this year. we have not been in our house since April as we went full time and put it on the market. with the sale, cleaning out, and closing the first part of Sept we will not be able to make it. We had site 100 reserved. does anyone want to grab it from me or should I just throw it back into the pool? asking before I call them and cancel.

So sad that you are not able to join us! Good luck with your house closing and full timing!!

Sue and Paul

- - - Updated - - -

Richard - Thanks for letting us know that you have cancelled.

thanatos

I just made the reservations and will be on site 48 from the 14th until the 23rd. Nancy and I are looking forward to our first trip to Georgia.

See you then, Jim

ALF

I just made the reservations and will be on site 48 from the 14th until the 23rd. Nancy and I are looking forward to our first trip to Georgia.

See you then, Jim

Glad that you and Nancy can join us! We look forward to meeting you and are sure that you will enjoy your first trip to Georgia!

Sue and Paul

ALF

HEY Y'ALL
We hope everyone has had a nice Sweltering summer!
There is less than a month left before we have to turn the sites back over to the campground.
Come and join us in the North Georgia mountains!

We are working on our agenda (will post soon)and would like to know if there is any interest in going to a community playhouse to see the Highlands Cashiers Players' production of "On Golden Pond". The cost of the tickets could be $26.75 per person for a group of 16 or more. Please reply to the forum to let us know if you are interested.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Please add Gus and Debra Funderburg to the attendee list. We'll arrive Oct 15 and depart on Oct 20. We were given site #40 Monaco Lane.

kimdot

Hi Paul & Sue,

Our friends, Lynda Kribley and Erica Trumpulis, have signed up with the campground to attend your rally. They are new members - membership #6035. They have a 2019 Landmark Newport . Will be arriving on 10/15/19 and leaving 10/20/19.

ALF

Update: So far we have 5 couples that are interested in attending the play. We only need 3 more couples to get the discounted rate.

Let us know if there is any more interest in going to a community playhouse to see the
Highlands Cashiers Players' production of "On Golden Pond". The cost of the tickets could be $26.75 per person for a group of 16 or more. Please reply to the forum to let us know if you are interested.

- - - Updated - - -

Only 10 days left before sites ⛺️ go back to the campground! Be sure to sign up and join us for some fall 🍂 🍁 fun in the north Georgia mountains!

Jeff_Nora_Hanna

Florida Chapter Leaders
Hi folks,
We have a conflict of commitments so had to cancel our reservations and opt out of attending the rally.
We heard so many good comments about this park that it hurts not to be able to attend.
Perhaps next Georgia rally.

Sorry, Jeff and Nora Hanna

ALF

Hi folks,
We have a conflict of commitments so had to cancel our reservations and opt out of attending the rally.
We heard so many good comments about this park that it hurts not to be able to attend.
Perhaps next Georgia rally.

Sorry, Jeff and Nora Hanna

Sorry to hear that! You will be missed!

ALF

We have more than 16 interested in going to the play. Yay! :D tickets will be purchased October 10th when the box office opens, please send us a check for your tickets if you want to go as we will purchase them all together.
$26.75 per person
Make check payable to Paul or Sue Alfano and send to:
80 Massengale Farms Ct
Senoia, GA 30276

Let us know if there is any more interest in going to a community playhouse to see the
Highlands Cashiers Players' production of "On Golden Pond". The cost of the tickets could be $26.75 per person for a group of 16 or more.

ALF

Anyone interested in glass or vase painting at the rally....let me know as we are thinking to do a craft afternoon.
$5.00 and we will supply all the supplies. Or if you have a favorite glass - bring your own.

Kathi-27

Anyone interested in glass or vase painting at the rally....let me know as we are thinking to do a craft afternoon.
$5.00 and we will supply all the supplies. Or if you have a favorite glass - bring your own.
kathi says yes

Status
Not open for further replies.