Good Sam help in Alaska & Canada Camping

5th Wheeling in Alaska 2019. Wanted to know how Good Sam membership would be helpful to me in campgrounds as we travel. 72 years old.

rhodies1

I live in Nova Scotia Canada,I have Good Sam and had to use it only once but was pleased with service.It took about an half hour from call to tow truck showing up ..Can’t speak about the rest if Canada or Alaska but I would call Good Sam directly and have a conversation with customer support about their coverage areas in which you will travel.

Lou_and_Bette

5th Wheeling in Alaska 2019. Wanted to know how Good Sam membership would be helpful to me in campgrounds as we travel. 72 years old.

KB, I think you are asking about getting a discount on campgrounds with a GS membership, if so, using RVparkreviews.com, look up the CGs you are interested in and see if they give discount for GS

chiefneon

Howdy!

We went to Alaska this year and spent over three months there. You will find that most RV parks offer GS Discount but be prepared for higher cost even with discounts. Also fuel cost traveling in Canada are higher. I felt like I got a pay raise when we crossed back into the lower 48.

”Happy Trails”
Chiefneon