Folding Dinette Chairs fabric doesn't match non-folding chairs

slbender

WE just purchased our 2019 Landmark 365 Charleston Model. It came with 4 dinette chairs. Two that have under cushion storage and two that fold and were
in the closet for storage. When we put all four chairs out, we noticed they do not match. The upholstery is a different color and the style of the folding chairs do not match the other two. Should they not match? We looked at several other
fifth wheels before buying this Landmark and they also came with four chairs, two folding and two with cushions that lift for storage. All other fifth wheels had 4 matching chairs. When I called the dealer they advised me that they don't put matching chairs in the units. Can you please clarify this for me?

Your attention and response to this question will be greatly appreciated.

jbeletti

I'll get an answer from the Brand Manager for Landmark and reply back here.

Last edited:

jbeletti

I heard back from the Brand Manager, Andy Wesdorp on this matter.

We do in fact, now use the same folding chair across all 3 brands built in plant 2 (Landmark, Bighorn and Big Country). This means the fabric choice made by management for the folding chairs across all 3 brands, regardless of interior decor choice - will be the same.

That said, I understand some use their folding chairs a lot and others take them out of their coach and store them until sale/trade. For me, we carry ours and get them out about twice a season. For me, I'm ambivalent in terms of whether they match the 2 non-folding chairs. I do understand that some will want them to match - regardless. To you, I apologize. This is a decision made by upper management and is something I cannot affect.

pegmikef

The ones in my Bighorn matched. The ones in the Landmark don't. Doesn't make much difference because both the Big Horn's and the Landmark's folding chairs took/take up valuable space in the garage. We carry two padded card table chairs as they are easier to stow (behind hanging clothes in closet) and are lighter. We use one all the time in the bedroom and I don't think we have used the second one.