Sour Cream:
Onions:Frank and Sandra
Tomatoes:
Salsa:
Dip: Mark and Linda

Last edited:

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
So Linda said she will make something but it did not interest me so I kinda stopped listening but I remember something like chicken, cream cheese or was it sour cream chili something dip.......
I don't know but I am sure the rest of you will like it. She will be making it in her Instant Pot thinga ma giggy.

Mark

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
So Linda said she will make something but it did not interest me so I kinda stopped listening but I remember something like chicken, cream cheese or was it sour cream chili something dip.......
I don't know but I am sure the rest of you will like it. She will be making it in her Instant Pot thinga ma giggy.

Mark
Thanks Mark and Linda. Really looking forward to seeing you guys. We are going to eat at the Amish Door on Friday night. Bob Sims said there was a restaurant you always went to and it was really good. Is that a place we should go to instead? See you soon.

mrcomer

We like the Amish Door too. A lot of time if we're there on a Friday we will eat at Mrs. Yoders Kitchen in Mt. Hope.
Looking forward to this trip.
Mark

mrcomer

Don and Cindy,
Thank you for putting this together, we had a great time regardless of the rain. It was good to see old friends and meet a couple more. Looking forward to seeing everyone in Goshen.
Mark

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Don and Cindy,
Thank you for putting this together, we had a great time regardless of the rain. It was good to see old friends and meet a couple more. Looking forward to seeing everyone in Goshen.
Mark

Thanks Mark. We're glad it worked out as well as it did even with all the soggy weather. See ya at Goshen. You all have safe travels.

Status
Not open for further replies.