EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: OH, Dundee - 6/10/2020 to 6/14/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning y’all.
We booked a tour for 10:00am on 11June at The Age Of Steam Roundhouse in Sugar Creek, Ohio.
They are doing tours on 11,12,& 13 of June at 10:00,12:00 & 2:00 on these days, limited to 30 people per group.
I’ve been wanting to get in here for years, they just started doing public tours.
If anyone is interested in railroads, Steam, & Diesel Locomotives, this is a live working Roundhouse built recently.
Check it out on the web at ageofsteamroundhouse.com.

Hockster

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Welcome aboard Butch and Donita.

Gary, I have contacted them about a group price for us to go but as of yet have not heard. I will contact again and if not I will post for those who want to do it at that time to make reservations. Sounds awesome and look forward to going

TGLBWH

As Hockster stated the tours of the Roundhouse are limited to 30 people at a time. How much interest is there. Please let me know as we can get tickets for $15 as a group although it would cost me a $100 deposit. Sounds like a great time. Reply to me here or PM me as to how many are interested. If there is enough interest we could do more than one tour also.

PALTeam

Past Indiana Chapter Leaders
As Hockster stated the tours of the Roundhouse are limited to 30 people at a time. How much interest is there. Please let me know as we can get tickets for $15 as a group although it would cost me a $100 deposit. Sounds like a great time. Reply to me here or PM me as to how many are interested. If there is enough interest we could do more than one tour also.

Definitely interested!

Lyle & Pam

"Hi-Viz" Bill

"Hi-Viz" & Sue are interested .. sign us up !!!

PS .. Jerry, you're still working so the $100 shouldn't be a problem, but, I can cover the $100 IF you're short this month
or you gave Debbie too much of an allowance !!!:p:p:angel::cool::cool:

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Good Morning y’all.
We booked a tour for 10:00am on 11June at The Age Of Steam Roundhouse in Sugar Creek, Ohio.
They are doing tours on 11,12,& 13 of June at 10:00,12:00 & 2:00 on these days, limited to 30 people per group.
I’ve been wanting to get in here for years, they just started doing public tours.
If anyone is interested in railroads, Steam, & Diesel Locomotives, this is a live working Roundhouse built recently.
Check it out on the web at ageofsteamroundhouse.com.

Hockster

Cindy & I are interested in going too.

Herbiesrig

Dan and Karen just signed up for Rally.. Arriving June 8th Leaving June 14 site 37..

Looking forward to being with our friends..

TGLBWH

Glad to see the Halverson's and the Hall's joining us. Getting closer to the season!!:)

TGLBWH

We Just wanted to inform everyone that as of now we are still planning to continue with the Rally. If we have to change that i will reach out to let all know. Please stay safe and healthy in these trying times

TGLBWH

Sorry it took so long to answer. We will not be going although last I talked to the McClane's they were going to try to go but I haven't heard of anybody going for sure. Was so looking forward to that rally. Hope all is well with you three.

Status
Not open for further replies.