Looking for new Shower Faucet

gslabbert5119

My rig has a horrible Dura 2 handle shower with a handheld shower, and though I really like the handheld portion the rest of the unit is a POS.

I am looking for a new shower system that will work in my RV, and I thought about a Moen or Delta but cannot find one that is designed for the RV.

Does anyone have any suggestions and or links.

Thanks

Gavin

WillyBill

My rig has a horrible Dura 2 handle shower with a handheld shower, and though I really like the handheld portion the rest of the unit is a POS.

I am looking for a new shower system that will work in my RV, and I thought about a Moen or Delta but cannot find one that is designed for the RV.

Does anyone have any suggestions and or links.

Thanks

Gavin

Amazon has a plethora of RV Shower faucets. There are only a few different MFG's in the business for RV Shower fixtures. Not a lot of spread in the quality department, but lots of different "looks". Pricing seems to range from $15 to $45. only other option I see is if you have access behind wall to fit a full Residential grade unit. Check very closely on the clearance aspect if you go this way. I just ordered a OEM replacement for my Cyclone due to the Internal vacuum breaker leaking when showering and putting water through the access port and down to the floor. Good Luck!!!

WB

gslabbert5119

Thanks, I found all of those so called RV showers and they looked like crappy units, and was hoping that there was something better.

Sadly I do not have enough clearance for a residential unit, and was hoping that I had missed something.

Thanks for your insight

Gavin

knorth1

Thanks, I found all of those so called RV showers and they looked like crappy units, and was hoping that there was something better.

Sadly I do not have enough clearance for a residential unit, and was hoping that I had missed something.

Thanks for your insight

Gavin
We have a Delta that we purchased at Wal Mart and replaced original with and this may sound crazy but I put silicone on bottom 3rd of jets and the head really sprays well.