Searching for quality sewer hose extension

Fox

Last week, for the second time in 4 years, I found my polychute brand sewer hose to be a bit short (requiring me to use my very old -but long- slinky).

Amazon provides me with this quality extension hose: https://www.amazon.com/Lippert-Comp...n&refinements=p_85:2470955011,p_72:2661618011 but it isn't compatible with the more standard connection on my current hose.

Their compatible option is similar to this one: https://www.amazon.com/Camco-39665-...inements=p_85:2470955011,p_72:2661618011&th=1

Looking for quality EXTENSION hose recommendations - with connections similar to the hose immediately above. Ten feet, maybe up to fifteen feet needed.

Thank you.

NYSUPstater

Was a thread over on TL forum on sewer hoses short while back and the consensus was Rhino Hoses seem to be the best. Couple years ago I ran across an ad for a sewer hose that probly was too good for it's time cuz I don't see it avail anymore and was supposed to be bulletproof. Darned if I cannot remember the name now.

Fox

Thank you for the reference, I've now checked it out.

My thinking is ... if I only use it once every several years then I don't need a $hundred hose, but I would like a collapsible one that lasts me a 5-10 years.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
The RhinoFlex hoses seem to be one of the better ones. Holds its shape well, sturdy, and collapses down nicely for storage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoadJunkie

Interesting that the Rhino Flex--the one I have--comes with the end caps included. They make a great hose.

Fox

I just gave the caps another look-see and found that only one of the $3 caps will work for me, the other cap fits the "elbow" which I won't have on it.
The $5 caps are what I needed (and have now ordered); too late to cancel the $3 set. Oh well.

MTPockets

Prest-O-Fit sewer hose as seen on Amazon, is the hose we used. I tried the Rhinoflex and the Camco hoses and although they are probably Good hoses, I found the blue Prest-O-Fit the one I liked better. We were full time for nearly five years and travelled a lot from coast to coast and to Alaska, so handling the hose frequently and needing various lengths, I wanted the most user friendly and the blue hose fit the bill. I never had a problem. (Except that time in Texas when an Armadillo decided to eat the hose).

Fox

Add another $11 for a larger (70 Qt) Walmart tote to contain all my sewer items: hoses, various bits and pieces, gloves.
For sale, one well used 35 Qt tote, real cheap, pickup only <GRIN>.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I full-timed for six months earlier this year and switched to the Rhinoflex sewer hoses and love them!

Super strong and sturdy...plus shrinks up and holds it shape very well!

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I full-timed for six months earlier this year and switched to the Rhinoflex sewer hoses and love them!

Super strong and sturdy...plus shrinks up and holds it shape very well!

I've been collapsing mine down and storing it in the small side compartment on the 3670, along with a 15 ft. extension, with no problems. I may upgrade my older RhinoFlex hose with the clear sewer fitting, rather than the translucent one it came with. I will need to get the bayonet end adapter, but it's not very expensive to do.