Pioneer 322 water pump location

I have a 2017 PI322 5th. I can't find the water pump, but by the sound it seems like it might be somewhere under the 1/2 bath in the bedroom. I see no access panels in the bathroom, the storage bay or the UDC.

VIN 5SFRG3720JE350466
Contact info
David Fradkin / Carol Walsh
Email: dfradkin28@gmail.com

Bogie

You probably have to remove the rear basement wall to gain access to the pump. Should be able to do this by removing only a few screws on each side.

ryan09170

Had the same question when we bought ours. Sounded like it was behind the tv and below the 1/2 bath.

If you go on the side where your water inlet is (drivers side), there are 3-4 screws on the left front side of the grey plastic housing. Remove them - they hold the carpeted panel in the basement storage area. Empty your basement. Kick the bottom of the panel towards the front of the camper and then slide it out. It might take a little force to kick it out, just watch damaging the PEX tubes at the top (there is a notch in the panel for these).

The water pump and winterization pickup are behind the panel and plastic housing. In the pic below, you can see the auto leveling panel at the top and the grey plastic housing for the water input on the right. My son is about where the pump is located.

Hope this helps! While you’re in there, might want to get a few zip ties and a vacuum to clean up the mess the factory leaves behind...it’s a real rats nest!

b7c56a46cd692e23ce843272efc6e3de.jpg

b7c56a46cd692e23ce843272efc6e3de.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SLO

Just wondering. Any child labor laws being broken here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk