2019 Cyclone 4007 purchase

I am currently an owner of A 2008 Heartland Cyclone 4012. I have bought a new entry level Jayco Octane back in 2006. I bought by 08 Cyclone used. I am looking at buying this new rig in Mesa, AZ. I am looking at purchasing a 2019 Cyclone 4007. We have a 4 seat razor and 2 kids quads. Is there any considerations or advice I should be looking at? Any advice is greatly appreciated!

danemayer

Hi Dennis,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. We've got quite a few Cyclone owners who are active on the forum, so I expect you'll hear from some of them shortly.

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
Hi and Welcome to the forum!
My only advice would be to ask to load the Razor in the garage before you sign the papers. When the brochure says 12' (or whatever the number) garage they are measuring from the farthest points. Sometimes the half bath or whatever will extend into that 12' distance significantly reducing the usable length.

LBR

Hi and Welcome to the forum!
My only advice would be to ask to load the Razor in the garage before you sign the papers. When the brochure says 12' (or whatever the number) garage they are measuring from the farthest points. Sometimes the half bath or whatever will extend into that 12' distance significantly reducing the usable length.
Our CY had an advertised garage of 17'6". With the 3 seasons door package, the actual length drops to 16'8".

Measure twice, buy once.

Dmetcalf

We are signing the paperwork on our 4007 this Saturday (01/12/2019). It checks off all of the boxes for us. We can't wait to get her

Dmetcalf

I am currently an owner of A 2008 Heartland Cyclone 4012. I have bought a new entry level Jayco Octane back in 2006. I bought by 08 Cyclone used. I am looking at buying this new rig in Mesa, AZ. I am looking at purchasing a 2019 Cyclone 4007. We have a 4 seat razor and 2 kids quads. Is there any considerations or advice I should be looking at? Any advice is greatly appreciated!

We just have a Can Am Spyder t load in the back of it. I'm not too sure all of your toys would fit in the 13 ft. garage. Something to consider I guess ...

Dmetcalf

We inked the deal and we are very excited about it ..! We walked around it and I even went up on the roof to inspect as well. I was pleasantly surprise to find a small solar panel installed up there ..! It’s a 0 amp panel but I’m pretty happy to have it. It should be good to help keep the batteries charged up I guess ..?
20 amp.

Last edited:

Dmetcalf

What did you end up getting..?