Does anyone know these measurements?

I just purchased my first RV, a 2011 Bighorn 3585RL. It is on it's permanent site that's about 3 hours from me and I really don't want to drive up there. I would like to replace the sofa and 2 recliners. My questions are 1, what are the dimensions of the sofa? And 2, the sofa is next to the dining area now, would it fit in the spot at the very rear of the trailer? One more, how wide is that spot at the rear? Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
As soon as I finish doing a few things here around the house I will go out and get some measurements for you.
Stay tuned.

Peace
Dave

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Not sure of your exact layout, but if you have slides on either side of the rear end, the sofa most likely will fit in there, but you may not be able to close the slides. If you have the overstuffed recliners, they may be tight in the dining area if you have a kitchen island floorplan. In my 3670, this is true, anyways.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, I got it.
The sofa is 70" wide and 35.5 deep.
The usable space in the rear is 88" wide and 32" deep.
Will the sofa fit in the rear? Well kinda.
We put a theater seat with center console in the area where the sofa used to live.
We got rid of the recliners and moved the sofa to the rear. It fits nicely until it's time to travel, then I flip the sofa on its back and remove the four feet. A drill driver makes that a one minute job. The slides will then clear the sofa as they come in.
Any other questions about the 3585 just ask away.

Peace
Dave