2019 fuel 305

we just purchased a new fuel 305 this past July.
I am having a few issues with it i would like to get figured out.

1. I was told we have a 60g grey holding tank but what I think I actually have is 2 30g tanks and it appears they have my shower and kitchen sink going to one and the bathroom sink going to its own which just seems really silly considering the shower and kitchen sink are going to be used way more than the bathroom sink.
Does anyone know if there is a valve where I can tie these two tanks together to make it legit 60g or am I just going to have to tie them together myself?

2. The other issue I am having is my awning LEDs dim when the water pump kicks on.
is anyone else having this issue?

Last edited:

danemayer

It's pretty typical to aggregate the capacity of the 2 gray tanks in the specs. I've never heard of a connecting valve, but if the tanks are at the same level in the underbelly, by putting a twist-on valve at the sewer outlet, you can close that and open the 2 gray valves to equalize.

Usually the galley is on one tank and the bathroom on the other.

We also have a 305, haven't figured out the grey tanks yet.I will know tomorrow when I flush them and see where the water goes. Our awning lites seem ok, did you check all your battery connections?