EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NJ, West Creek - 9/6/2019 to 9/8/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Happy blaming February 22nd...New Jersey will see temps in the 50’s and possibly 60 this Sunday. Great news...

Carol & Russ Ranck along with Jeanne & Dennis McFerren has secured sites!

Only 195 days to rally time...sites will be held thru March. Let me know if I can help anyone, safe travels

Ira & Dawn

rdufek

Can't wait for the 2019 camping season to start!!! Winter is much too long and even longer for us in upstate NY. Looking forward to fun times with good friends.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
f19i6f.jpg

Dawnnira

Happy daylight savings time eve...lets spring ahead with our first prize tease picture from our friends at Flag Pole Buddy! Still sites available...safe travels

Ira & Dawn
315b94ee7da8b049185779f5b07c6432.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Happy daylight savings time eve...lets spring ahead with our first prize tease picture from our friends at Flag Pole Buddy! Still sites available...safe travels

Ira & Dawn
315b94ee7da8b049185779f5b07c6432.jpg

That’s the best flagpole brackets I’ve ever used. Great prize.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dawnnira

**** Meet n greet - Lakewood Rv show @ Lakewood Blue Claws Stadium ****

Daylight savings is here and camping season is closer than ever. Campingworld of Lakewood; our newest chapter supporter of our September 2019 rally is sponsoring a local RV show at the Lakewood Blue Claws Stadium in Lakewood March 30-31st. Dawn and I will be there spreading the good word of Heartland products and the Owners Club. Our NJ chapter has several new members since 2018 and we would love to meet you. Come on out and meet us on Saturday or Sunday, talk rv-talk Rally-talk Owners Club and get acquainted with each other. We’re looking forward to seeing everyone, safe travels. If you have any questions please feel free to “pm” or call

Ira and Dawn

Dawnnira

**** Raffle prize alert ****
I just received a very very nice premium from one of our repeat supporters. Retails for over $800! See you at the rally...there is still time to take advantage of our FHU sites that are being held. After March 31st they get opened to the public.

see you at a rally...safe travels y’all

Dawn and Ira

Dawnnira

Good Greif!!!! Madison’s showers are long enough now. She’ll never get out of there…
A couple pictures for you Jaime, Bluetooth shower heads...remember when you didn't have a shower in your camper?
6a8d743e547da751a301d7eca9947051.jpg
8cb34fc21fccbe5959415d09ef84be47.jpg
8189086f4ab35eb2640eb42738d383ec.jpg

Bones

The Klines are in site 514 We will be arriving late Friday. They charged more. The site is about 70 dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.