EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NJ, West Creek - 9/6/2019 to 9/8/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
** Rally Update **
Turns out our rally weekend is also Pet Appreciation weeked. No charge for dogs at all even thou they were going to help the club pay for them...all free now. Did you hear? Ira and Dawn need people and pets to sign up for the first annual NJ owner and Pet Pageant/Contest! We also need unbiased volunteers to sign up to judge on our three categories...to be released at a later date. Grand prize and two runner up prizes will be awarded. Please post or IM me if you would like to enter and or judge. Safe travels to everyone

Ira and Dawn

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

Dawnnira

** Still sites available **
All 50 amp FHU, 5 back in and 1 pull thru. The pull thru (501) is a little on the smaller side, I would say 36' or less. The 5 back in sites that are left (502,503,504,511&512) can handle big rigs. Noticed today while at the CG that 511 is completely shaded. Let me know if I can answer any questions. BettiAnne is usually in the office everday from 9am till 4pm. Please mention our group. Looking forward to seeing you and having a good time. Safe travels to everyone

Ira and Dawn
811fc8ee30782cc0ffded8717ecb2997.jpg

Dawnnira

I would love to judge the pet pageant Ira!

Karen

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ok...your in! We need two more...tune in next time. Same bat channel, same bat time...Pow! So hokey the old tv Batman

Dawnnira

Owner/Dog Pageant update

Our first two contestants, Mike & Patty Kaiser with Kayla and Willow. Who will join them? We still need two more unbiased judges...

Ira and Dawn

rdufek

Penelope and Fiona can give it a try, we'll bring extra slobber towels. Make sure JAMIE is close by, he can deflect some of the drool!

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2550.jpg

Dawnnira

Penelope and Fiona can give it a try, we'll bring extra slobber towels. Make sure JAMIE is close by, he can deflect some of the drool!

View attachment 61862
Awesome news...maybe we can talk Ginger into being an unbiased judge, we know Jaime can't resist the slobber

Ira

Dawnnira

** Disney Disney Disney **
We are selling $5 numbered wooden nickels. Up for raffle is a Disney Collectors Society, professionally framed and matted by Disney. Artwork called "Decade of Dreams" is a limited edition pin set of 1500 which comes with the Disney COA on the back. Pin set measures roughly 17" ht x 17-1/2" width. Dawn and I purchased this directly from the studio store. It is in perfect condition. We have enjoyed it and would like to see someone get lucky and win it. ALL MONIES will go to JDRF. Wouldn't you just love it in your rv or home? We will sell a max of 100 nickels if we can. If not, it still goes to a lucky winner. Numbered nickels will be assigned when funds are recieved. You can mail a check, paypal me or hand me or someone that will see me at a rally or other CG till our rally. The lucky wooden nickel will be drawn after dinner Saturday at the NJ rally. You do not need to be present to win, ok to share with others. Any questions please ask...
Iralustgarten5@gmail.com[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190523/2c7acf8e2940dd776b8bafbb13bcc7ac.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190523/42d390e2beed660480025a9192edb7e2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190523/b419a400c111677ea801e2f7f098d6bb.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190523/5c67f112b7ddf8d6ad7e74a48c2dd75c.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190523/edc73de6b7519e33c71d09ceb701fa75.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190523/91f090aa78cf828939cb25284fb9d0be.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190523/192be2a2762d198db72794a0db680b76.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190523/0d6b7a461f4a997de332c4f3200d2122.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190523/d141944b78d66ff7b8df6996b718a4e2.jpg[/IMG]

Bones

Ira,
The girls would like to volunteer to Judge the pet pageant. Don't worry we will tell them not all the dogs can win.

Dawnnira

Ira,
The girls would like to volunteer to Judge the pet pageant. Don't worry we will tell them not all the dogs can win.
We would love to have Chloe and Ava help judge the pageant. Looking forward to it

Ira and Dawn

Dawnnira

Happy 2nd of June! Getting ready to leave Lums Pond this morning when I noticed...its only 96 days till the NJ rally at Sea Pirate CG in West Creek. Friends, food, fun & prizes wait all who venture. Mr Talley has started the wooden nickel fundraiser for the Limited Disney art in support of JDRF. Pet/Owner Pageant/Contest has a wonderful grand prize with 2 consolation prizes. Hoping Everyone has a great and safe summer camping season. See y'all soon

Ira and Dawn
c4bdfb66bb0fe6213597a702e1fb9b1a.jpg

Dawnnira

Happy July! Wow...camping season is in high gear. I know, I know...isn’t the rally coming up soon? Funny you should ask-only 67 days until we all gather in the Garden State of NJ. Peaches start their season later this month and Jersey corn towards the end of summer always fantastic. Looks like it was another fun national rally last month-did anyone buy a new unit? Dawn and I are busy trying to get everything ready and fine tune the agenda. Need a site? Directions? Whatever it is let’s us know if we can help.see everyone soon, safe travels

Ira & Dawn

Dawnnira

Good news...Welcome Alison & Greg Dion & family will be joining us in their new Heartland Prowler Lynx. They’re new to Heartland Rv, Heartland Owners Club & Forum-looking forward to meeting you at the Sea Pirate

Ira & Dawn

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Good news...Welcome Alison & Greg Dion & family will be joining us in their new Heartland Prowler Lynx. They’re new to Heartland Rv, Heartland Owners Club & Forum-looking forward to meeting you at the Sea Pirate

Ira & Dawn

Nice!! Welcome.

Dawnnira

JDRF...
Www2.jdrf.org/site/TR?fr_id=7595&pg=personal&px=12468778
df91aed58480115171365803b6114970.jpg

Dawnnira

Agenda coming soon

Post #2 updated-thank you to our supporters

Less than 40 days...see you soon. Safe travels to all

Ira & Dawn

Kimmh012

** Rally Update **
Turns out our rally weekend is also Pet Appreciation weeked. No charge for dogs at all even thou they were going to help the club pay for them...all free now. Did you hear? Ira and Dawn need people and pets to sign up for the first annual NJ owner and Pet Pageant/Contest! We also need unbiased volunteers to sign up to judge on our three categories...to be released at a later date. Grand prize and two runner up prizes will be awarded. Please post or IM me if you would like to enter and or judge. Safe travels to everyone

Ira and Dawn

Mara, Turbo and Kim Totten are in

Status
Not open for further replies.