2019 Fuel 352

Nina9ah

The husband and I will be snowbirding next winter in our new RV. It's our first RV so we are excited to join the RV Community. Here's a few pictures of "her". In upstate NY we missed the camping season by the time we brought it home...so I'm using ours for my home office until we can hit the road. :)

RV_yard.jpgRV_truck.jpgcamper_office.jpg

Congrats on the new rig, lots of luck! We camp upstate, we stay seasonal in Phoenicia. We are still camping there are still cg open, going off roading in Pa next week. Heres some pics at cabelas & at trail head camp ground.

Attachments

• 20181012_115018_resized.jpg
    20181012_115018_resized.jpg
    475.8 KB · Views: 57
  • 20181012_173913_resized.jpg
    20181012_173913_resized.jpg
    456.9 KB · Views: 50
  • 20181013_184133_resized.jpg
    20181013_184133_resized.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 50

Nina9ah

Congrats on the new rig, lots of luck! We camp upstate, we stay seasonal in Phoenicia. We are still camping there are still cg open, going off roading in Pa next week. Heres some pics at cabelas & at trail head camp ground.

Thank you! And you as well! Phoenicia is right up the road from us, we will have to check that area out in the summer months. We are looking at getting a side by side instead of our quads. How do you like yours? I've been researching the different brands but love to hear from people that own them. :)

My wife absolutely loves the s x s, she said I could sell her quad now lol. We ride in the NE where it tends to be rocky & the s x s with power steering works great. The reason we chose the wildcat trail was so it would fit in our other camper, we have a Montana 381 & the trail fits so in a couple of years we will be traveling with it. Turns out the trail is very capable, has plenty of power & will go anywhere an atvs will go, plus we can put it in the bed of our truck. If you know the area we stay at Sleepy Hollow, nice place very reasonable for the season.