EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: VA, Natural Bridge Station, - 5/16/2019 to 5/19/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Had to change our reservations to coming in on Thursday, the 16th. See ya then.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Post #1 of this thread has been updated to give a brief schedule of events and places to to see while at the rally

greatheron

MD Chapter Member
Keith and Carol, thought we should let you know we are bringing our son along. He has vacation time to use! We can pay any additional as necessary.

Nabo

Keith - working on the grocery list and need to know about how many rigs are going to be at the rally.
Thanks

klindgren

Keith and Carol, thought we should let you know we are bringing our son along. He has vacation time to use! We can pay any additional as necessary.

No problem Craig. Bring him along. No extra charge!

- - - Updated - - -

Keith - working on the grocery list and need to know about how many rigs are going to be at the rally.
Thanks
Right now we have 6 rigs including Carol and I signed up. Not a big turn out, but we'll still have a lot of fun.

Betty and I will be arriving thurs. but will miss all the eating it will be late when get their we on site u104 staying till monday see you then

greatheron

MD Chapter Member
We have a family emergency this morning and may not make it there today. We may run to Baltimore and could be later today/tonight.

klindgren

We have a family emergency this morning and may not make it there today. We may run to Baltimore and could be later today/tonight.
Sorry to hear. Hopefully everything is going to be OK. We'll say an extra prayer for you and of course....

We'll keep the light on for ya!! Safe travels

greatheron

MD Chapter Member
Nothing serious, homeowner stuff (daughter).

We'll see ya when we see ya!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nabo

We are home safe and sound.

Another great Rally. And a big Thanks to Keith and Carol for all that you both do for the Club. See ya guys in a couple of weeks.

2019 VA rally.jpg

klindgren

A huge Thank You to those who attended this year's Virginia Chapter HOC Rally. We weren't a big group, but we had fun and hopefully no one went away disappointed. This is a beautiful area of Virginia and there was a lot to see and do. Except for one rig, we'll see all the attendees again in Goshen in a couple of weeks.

Thanks again for making this a wonderful weekend for Carol and I.

Status
Not open for further replies.