2019 Landmark 365 One Control display

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Need some help on the One Control panel. Other than tweaking the LevelUP, what is it for? We tried to listen to the audio video but can not hear it eventho the volume was all the way up. So questions are:
1. Does the display come down off the wall?
2. What other functions does the display do?
One Control display.jpg
Also - is there a switch that turns off the outside sign light from inside the coach? Going out into the night to unplug/remove the sign is a real pain.
Thanks for ya'll help

jbeletti

Hi Nathan and Byrd,

It is step one in LCI's plan to get Heartland to take their entire control system. So on yours and those that have that display, produced before yours, it only does manual leveling.

The next step is to add a network hub, WiFi, remote control capability to it as well as a lot of control (relay panel board etc). Some of our new coaches are coming with the new system now (or will be soon).

For the most part, taking what you have to the next level is not something LCI contemplates as it requires removing your KIB system and replacing it with theirs.

As to whether it comes off the wall. It should. Look for a screw at the bottom of the bezel (I think).

If I were you, with that item being a "single-tasker", I'd relocate it to the ODS storage bay so you can do manually leveling from where it should be done.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Thanks Jim for replying. We agree that it doesn't make any sense to have to enter the coach to manually operate the leveling system. Yes it does auto level from the outside but changing manually the level from the inside is challenging because you can't see what the jacks are doing while standing inside the coach. Also we can not find the option of or how to link the system to wifi which the tutor talks about. Looks like the LCI One Control should have been expanded before marketing to manufacturers.

jbeletti

My understanding is that you do not have a full implementation of LCI's One Control. So there is no Hub or WiFi etc. Nothing else is controllable.