Toggle Switch Located in Docking Station

BST

Hi all!
I’m new to the site. Recently purchased a 2013 Cyclone 3010. Can anyone tell me what the toggle switch in the docking station is for. I thought it was for the water pump, but the pump works regardless of the switch position. Thanks in advance for your help😊

jbeletti

Hi BST and welcome to the forum!

Can you please take a picture of the switch and post it in a reply to this thread? I've changed your user status to un-moderated so you can now post images.

danemayer

Hi all!
I’m new to the site. Recently purchased a 2013 Cyclone 3010. Can anyone tell me what the toggle switch in the docking station is for. I thought it was for the water pump, but the pump works regardless of the switch position. Thanks in advance for your help😊
There should be a pump switch inside, in your control panel, as well as the switch in the docking station. Either one should turn the pump ON and OFF as the factory wires them in a 3-way arrangement.

BST

There should be a pump switch inside, in your control panel, as well as the switch in the docking station. Either one should turn the pump ON and OFF as the factory wires them in a 3-way arrangement.

Thanks for the quick reply and information!!

jbeletti

BST - I'd pull the switch out (forward) and confirm that all 3 wires are connected and seated well. Do that on both switches.