Water draining from lines

I have 2017 3650FL Bighorn. I have a half inch hose on both sides of rig by angle iron, recently water started flowing out of both when hooked up to city water. Turn water off no drainage. Turn water back on and within 30 min water starts flowing. Another weird thing is even thou the selector is on city my pump draws water from my fresh water tank. And no it’s not my fresh water drain tank hose, these two drain hoses have no shut off valves. Any thoughts?

CoveredWagon

Sounds to me like they are the overflow tubes from your fresh water tank. If your Andersen valve is bypassing water it will fill and overflow the fresh water tank. The seals on the Andersen valve can be damaged if you switch positions with water pressure applied. Again, don’t ask me how I know. Once I replaced the damage seal all is well. I do get a very little bypass but only a very very little.

Gary521

I have 2017 3650FL Bighorn. I have a half inch hose on both sides of rig by angle iron, recently water started flowing out of both when hooked up to city water. Turn water off no drainage. Turn water back on and within 30 min water starts flowing. Another weird thing is even thou the selector is on city my pump draws water from my fresh water tank. And no it’s not my fresh water drain tank hose, these two drain hoses have no shut off valves. Any thoughts?
On newer Anderson valves, you can draw water from your tank without switching the valve from City.

FORTKNOX

On newer Anderson valves, you can draw water from your tank without switching the valve from City.

The Anderson valve is leaking into fresh tank. Happened to me also. Give Anderson valve a couple of 360 turns in each direction. This may set washers in valve. Worked for me.