Monitor Panel

NewHopians

My Big Horn 2017 37SS monitor panel continually shows 2/3 full on the Gray #2 holding tank even after emptying and making sure nothing was coming out of the drain line. I have put dish soap in and traveled with hopes it will clear the sensors. But, still showing 2/3 and one have any suggestions? Is it the panel or a monitor issue?

MTPockets

My Big Horn 2017 37SS monitor panel continually shows 2/3 full on the Gray #2 holding tank even after emptying and making sure nothing was coming out of the drain line. I have put dish soap in and traveled with hopes it will clear the sensors. But, still showing 2/3 and one have any suggestions? Is it the panel or a monitor issue?
The sensors most likely have TP or other crap sticking to them.. detergents and lots of flushing is the only way I know, but most just ignore the sensors and after a while you get used to knowing when to dump.

sengli

I know on my rig, you have to push and hold that sense read button for several seconds for it to "read" accurately. These in tank sense buttons are ball park estimates, especially after they have been used for a season or so. I have done the 5 gallons of water mixed with bleach routine, and so far mine work O.K.