EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IL, Whittington - 9/5/2019 to 9/8/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

hankster

Michael
Just to let you know we will be attending the rally.
We made reservations for sites 65 and 66.
It will be the Hancks and the Blyth.
See you on Wednesday
Nick & Darlene Hanck

bluesteel

Hi I don’t know if you have received my request to join your rally. We would come in on Wednesday the 4th leaving the 8th.
I made reservations st the camp ground already. Just waiting to here from you.
The reservations are for the Blyth’s bluesteel and the Hanck’s
Thank you
Donna Blyth[/QUOTE

I wanted to know if you had received my message
see you Wednesday

Hello everyone.Brenda adn I are here on site. Wittington Woods CG, Benton, IL.
We are on site 83. As were led to our site. we passed Mike and Nancy's site. They were not home.
We went to Benton for dinner. Pops BBQ, tasty food.
We are planning to go back on Thursday. All you can eat fried fish, all day long. Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new friends, and of course more memories.
If you are attending the rally, see ya when you get here.

Santanilson

Illinois Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hello everyone.Brenda adn I are here on site. Wittington Woods CG, Benton, IL.
We are on site 83. As were led to our site. we passed Mike and Nancy's site. They were not home.
We went to Benton for dinner. Pops BBQ, tasty food.
We are planning to go back on Thursday. All you can eat fried fish, all day long. Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new friends, and of course more memories.
If you are attending the rally, see ya when you get here.
We are here Bill, had to do some running before the rally. See you both in the morning!

michael

Good morning everyone. Its Sunday morning, and its time to say goodbye. The week went fast. Brenda and I had a wonderful time. We met up with a few ole friends and made a lot of new frienda. And a lot of good memories.
THANK YOU Santa and Nancy for a great rally. Thank you for all the hard work you did to make this rally a success. Thank you to all who help you.
We are looking forward to next years rally.
Brenda and Bill

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Thanks for such a great time at the Il rally . We had such a great time and to see all our friends was wonderful ! Great Job Mike and Nancy !!

Status
Not open for further replies.