2019 North Trail 25lrss ac unit

Ricktara

I am looking to buy one of those vinyl covers for my ac unit on my North Trail 25lrss. It has the single unit in living room. I don't know which model dometic ac unit it is so I don't know which cover to buy. Does anyone know which unit or which cover fits correctly?

Last edited:

ram22

Uh, maybe look in the Dometic Installation and Users Manual that came with your brand new North Trail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ricktara

Uh, maybe look in the Dometic Installation and Users Manual that came with your brand new North Trail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, but I read all i could find in the manual I had and it was generic. It didn't specify what model I had. I hoped another owner of the same unit has bought a cover.

Santanilson

Illinois Chapter Leaders-Retired
We also have a 25LRSS and I am not sure what cover would fit but there are three ways to find out. One, would be to take it to camping world or your dealer and ask them for the correct cover. Two, I think that Dometic has a customer service number in your packet that you received you can call them and last but not least, give Heartland a call to at least get the model before you buy one.

Michael

Ricktara

We also have a 25LRSS and I am not sure what cover would fit but there are three ways to find out. One, would be to take it to camping world or your dealer and ask them for the correct cover. Two, I think that Dometic has a customer service number in your packet that you received you can call them and last but not least, give Heartland a call to at least get the model before you buy one.

Michael
Thanks, I am not near camping world but I think I will call heartland