4275rw

mtncamper

I know it’s a new model but has anyone walked through one yet. Looks like the perfect floor plan for us just looking for some hands on input.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nowaretob

I know it’s a new model but has anyone walked through one yet. Looks like the perfect floor plan for us just looking for some hands on input.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dropped my 427 off for warranty work and walked thrue one. Layed out a little different. The wife and I both liked it very much. It's the replacement for the 427. Small changes for the better!

hboy1

Looks like the perfect floor plan for us just looking for some hands on input.

If it looks good, Go for it! I have not been in this plan. Seems like if you have been in enough floor plans, you can visualize this one pretty good.

If you have kids or will be using the loft bunk, one think I notice is the bunk ladder will block the door into the garage. We use the garage as a bedroom, so it's lame for us when the bunk ladder blocks the door into the garage.

Also, the king bed configured this way is a pretty tight fit on the narrow end against the side wall. It's a crawl into bed from the foot of the bed thing, not a walk along the side of the bed and lay down.