EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MO, Branson - 5/9/2019 to 5/12/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry and Gayle

retired Missouri Chapter Leaders
Good morning everyone. Brenda and I are new members of the HOC, South Central Region, Missouri. We live in Crystal city. About 35 miles south of St. Louis, MO. We are planning to atteding the rally. This will be our first ever Heartland anything. I purchased the 2013 Landmark Mesa last Oct. And do we love this coach.
We are planning to arrive Branson, Monday June 6, leave Monday June 13.
Safe Travels.
Bill

Bill, sorry I didn't get back with you sooner we just got back from our sons home in Festus granddaughter basketball game. I believe that you were coming May 6 thru May 13th and have you called the RV park?
We will be looking forward to seeing you and Brenda also don't know if you are interested the national rally reservations 1 March 2019 you can find the information on the Portal site for national rally. If you have any questions give me a call 417-337-0821

Thank You

Jim Posz

One more couple for Branson; Jim and Betty Posz HOC#1719 from Iowa. We got our reservation made and confirmed with Oak Grove; they gave us site 57, which I understand is on the back row. We are on our way home from a trip in Texas and New Orleans; plan to arrive on the 9th and depart on the 12th. Looking forward to the gathering.

Dave-Jan. Yes, its a typo. It should read May, not June. I guess I was thinking about the National Rally at the same time. Thanks for pointing that out.
We will be there in May.
Safe Travels
Bill

Larry and Gayle

So glad you guys can make it. It has been a while since we have seen you two. Can't remember if it was at a rally in Amana or a national rally. Where in Texas do you go? We were in Aransas Pass Texas for about a month. Kind of cold but it is colder here.

Gayle

One more couple for Branson; Jim and Betty Posz HOC#1719 from Iowa. We got our reservation made and confirmed with Oak Grove; they gave us site 57, which I understand is on the back row. We are on our way home from a trip in Texas and New Orleans; plan to arrive on the 9th and depart on the 12th. Looking forward to the gathering.

- - - Updated - - -

I figured that is what you meant! :eek:
Dave-Jan. Yes, its a typo. It should read May, not June. I guess I was thinking about the National Rally at the same time. Thanks for pointing that out.
We will be there in May.
Safe Travels
Bill

Last edited by a moderator:

dbbls59

Finally got around to making our reservation. We will be in site 59. Sounds like the park is about full.

Jim Posz

We have four weeks of working a NOMADS project at Port Lavaca (Hurricane Harvey rebuild) followed by 19 days of R&R in San Antonio at Greentree Village. We are also planning to register for Goshen tomorrow. Good to see you all. Jim

Good morning everyone from chilly central FL.
Brenda and I are on a waiting list for the Branson rally.
We are register for the National rally in June.
Have been in a email string with Gayle. Her son lives in the town next to where we live.
She is going to set up a small get together for some of the MO chapter members, a meet and greet. That will be fun, to know some of the folks before we get to the National rally.
We are looking forward to tne National rally. Sounds like a grat time. We will arrive there on June 4. We are going on the South Bend tour. That tour,I have heard is awesome. On a waiting list for the Elkhart tour, and one of Amish dinners. We will be camped in the south area.
See you at the rally.
I just filled out the area about my profile, and when I can figure out how to add a photo I will. Can someone tell me how to add a profile photo?
Bill

Larry and Gayle

Hi Bill,
To add a picture, go to click on Settings in upper right corner of home page. Once that opens, you will find a place to edit your profile--you will find a place there to add a picture. Hope that works, it has been while since we updated it. Look forward to meeting you guys the end of month.

Good morning everyone from chilly central FL.
Brenda and I are on a waiting list for the Branson rally.
We are register for the National rally in June.
Have been in a email string with Gayle. Her son lives in the town next to where we live.
She is going to set up a small get together for some of the MO chapter members, a meet and greet. That will be fun, to know some of the folks before we get to the National rally.
We are looking forward to tne National rally. Sounds like a grat time. We will arrive there on June 4. We are going on the South Bend tour. That tour,I have heard is awesome. On a waiting list for the Elkhart tour, and one of Amish dinners. We will be camped in the south area.
See you at the rally.
I just filled out the area about my profile, and when I can figure out how to add a photo I will. Can someone tell me how to add a profile photo?
Bill

Djfouts

WE ARE EXCITED!!! For a while it looked like the park didn't have a space long enough for our rig. However, I just found out that there is now a space for us!!! We will arrive on May 8th and Depart on May 12. We will be in lot 53. We had such a great time last year attending our very first rally, also in Branson. We met so many great people there. We look forward to seeing many of them again, as well as meeting new folks. See you there!

Larry and Gayle

So glad!!! See you in May!
WE ARE EXCITED!!! For a while it looked like the park didn't have a space long enough for our rig. However, I just found out that there is now a space for us!!! We will arrive on May 8th and Depart on May 12. We will be in lot 53. We had such a great time last year attending our very first rally, also in Branson. We met so many great people there. We look forward to seeing many of them again, as well as meeting new folks. See you there!

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
We are on waiting list. That's what I get for relaxing in the RGV and not taking care of business! :(

Larry and Gayle

Hopefully something opens up. We had one other person on waiting list and they got in last week. Safe travels as you head to West Texas.
We are on waiting list. That's what I get for relaxing in the RGV and not taking care of business! :(

WWWWAAAAAHHHHHOOOOOO, Brenda and I will be at the Branson rally. Site 9.
Will arrive Monday May 6, depart May 13. This will be our first ever Heartland event.
Really looking forward to it.

Larry and Gayle

Hi Everyone,
We are about 2 months out from our rally. Working on the agenda. We have so many things to do in Branson but one of the things says "Branson" is a music show and buffett. I can get us in to a great music show and buffett for $32.00 per person. The music show is Grand Country Jubilee at the Grand Country Resort in Branson. This is one of our favorite shows in Branson. We saw it a couple of years ago as a group and everyone seemed to really enjoy. The show changes every year so it will be different except for a few audience favorite. I will need to put a deposit down soon so I would like to know who might like to do this. I need 20 people for the group rate. The usual price for the show is 40.92 and the evening buffet is 14.99 so it is a pretty good value for Branson. Please let me know if you are interested. I would pay show/meal and collect the money from you on Thursday at Meet and Greet. Thank you.

Larry and Gayle

Yeah!! Still working on our little get-together in Festus. Have not heard back yet from the other folks. Will let you know. If they can't come, it will be just us.
WWWWAAAAAHHHHHOOOOOO, Brenda and I will be at the Branson rally. Site 9.
Will arrive Monday May 6, depart May 13. This will be our first ever Heartland event.
Really looking forward to it.

Last edited by a moderator:

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Put us down for dinner & show. It was great last time.

Nancy
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Larry and Gayle. Count Brenda and I in for the show and dinner. It should be agreat time.
Ok, on the Festus get together. See you then.

Status
Not open for further replies.