EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MO, Branson - 5/9/2019 to 5/12/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Thank you Larry & Gayle for another fun rally. Everything was just great!

Larry and Gayle

retired Missouri Chapter Leaders
Thank you! We enjoyed seeing everyone and meeting new folks. As you know it is tiring and we are still trying to catch up. We are in Iowa to see family but haven't told them we are here. Going to rest for a couple of days
Thank you Larry & Gayle for another fun rally. Everything was just great!

Thanks Jay! So glad you enjoyed it.
Another well put on, Larry and Gayle and great choice of shows.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Gus. The highlight for us was the show Mary Wilson and Debra put on at the music show. I think they had fun and that's what it is all about.
Terrific rally! You “done good”, Larry and Gayle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Michael! I look forward to your rally. I am hopeful Larry will be able tolerate the trip. I may have to drive some and hope I don't cause him to have a heart attack.

Thank you Larry and Gayle for a wonderful Rally. As new Chapter Leaders, we have picked up some valuable information and are looking forward to applying what we’ve learned.

Michael

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Nancy! Glad you guys enjoyed it. One of our favorite shows.

Excellent show, food and friends! Thank you Gayle & Larry for setting this up.

- - - Updated - - -

So glad you guys enjoyed the show. We love it and have seen it multiple times and enjoy each time

This was the best show that we've seen in Branson! Great time!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Bill! So glad you and Brenda enjoyed it. Look forward to more fun with you guys in the future.

Thank Gayle and Larry for such a fun evening last night at the Grand Country Resort. A great dinner and an awexome show.
Thank you for all the fun Brenda and I are having at our first Heartland event.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good afternoon HOC members who were at the MO rally in Branson. Well did Brenda and I have a unexpected surprise. Yes, we signed up for Sky Med, right before the pot luck dinner. Sunday at 11:45 PM, Brenda had emergency appendectomy. It was perforated, soshe was placed on IV antibiotics for 48 hours. We were going to leave Monday morning. Gayle came by for a visit before they left for Iowa, and she asked if we had signed up for Sky Med. Yes, we did. She said that they will get Brenda home and get our coach home. She called Diane, the lady who geve the presentation. Diane called Sky Med as soon as she hung up with Gayle. 2 minutes later my phone rings, its Jim,the VP of Sky Med. Tells me not to worry, Sky Med will do what it takes to get us home. He asked if I had a friend that I would trust to drive the rig back home. Yes, I do, he just got home with his fifth wheel from a fishing trip. And he lives next doot to me. Jim said they would pay Ted to drive us home. OMG, the paperwork had not even been sent in, and we were covered. OMG. I remember Diane saying that the moment she took our payment we were covered. TRUE. Jim's parting words. Bill, you and Brenda are part of the family and we take care of family.
Brenda is on a 2 day travel restriction. We will be able to leave Friday to head back to Crystal City.
Brenda is feeling better today. Walking around inside the rig a bit. Sleeping a lot, but getting better. She can drive in a week. We are planning to go to Goshen, even if we only go 50 miles a day.
And she is on a 10 day antibiotic regime now.
Oak Grove Rv Park has been super. They told me not to worry, my spot is mine as long as I need it. And have offered to take me anywhere i Need to go. Good customer service. Thanks everyone for your help.
See ya's at the rally.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

jbeletti

Wow Bill! What a story. Thank you for sharing this. We’re wishing Brenda well and hoping you make it to Goshen.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
So glad everything is working out. Great meeting you and Brenda in Branson. Hoping to see you in Goshen!

Status
Not open for further replies.