Thumbs up to Ken at Lippert

txtinman

I had a leveling failure on my 2018 Road Warrior 426. I called Lippert and Ken (a technician) helped me troubleshoot the problem. His opinion was the solenoid was bad. He explained how to raise the trailer with my cordless drill so I could get the unit back on my TV. He also sent me a new solenoid. After installing the new part, everything worked fine. I don't know how the other techs are, but I will ask for ken in the future.

carl.swoyer

I had a leveling failure on my 2018 Road Warrior 426. I called Lippert and Ken (a technician) helped me troubleshoot the problem. His opinion was the solenoid was bad. He explained how to raise the trailer with my cordless drill so I could get the unit back on my TV. He also sent me a new solenoid. After installing the new part, everything worked fine. I don't know how the other techs are, but I will ask for ken in the future.
Did you replace the trombetta?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

txtinman

Yes. They sent me a new one and the problem was fixed. When it went bad I was trying to raise the trailer to put it on the truck. The front jacks retracted and my rig was kneeling on the ground.

NHCelt

I've always wondered what would happen if that failure occurred.....can you tell us what the procedure was that they recommended for raising the front?

txtinman

I've always wondered what would happen if that failure occurred.....can you tell us what the procedure was that they recommended for raising the front?
To raise the trailer manually I had to close a valve on the right front jack and disconnect the electrical connection at that jack. Using a 1/4" allen drive in my cordless drill, I turned the pump counter clockwise (IIRC). On top of the pump is a place for the 1/4" allen drive. It's very slow, but it works.